Detailseite wird geladen...
A sermon preached in the chapel belonging to the prison of Ludgate, on Sunday, August 29, 1725. ... By Robert Drew, M.A. - new book
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: Harvard University Houghton LibraryESTCID: N037498Notes: The same setting of type was also printed using a 4° imposition.Imprint: London : printed for W. Meadows, 1725. Collation: iv,27,p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History A-sermon-preached-in-the-chapel-belonging-to-the-prison-of-Ludgate-on-Sunday-August-29-1725-By-Robert-Drew-MA~~Robert-Drew BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
A Sermon Preached in the Chapel Belonging to the Prison of Ludgate, on Sunday, August 29, 1725. ... by Robert Drew, M.A. - Paperback
2010, ISBN: 117047604X, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 38 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=86gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Details of the book - A Sermon Preached in the Chapel Belonging to the Prison of Ludgate, on Sunday, August 29, 1725. ... by Robert Drew, M.A.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170476048
ISBN (ISBN-10): 117047604X
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,086 kg
Book in our database since 31.08.2011 23:18:40
Book found last time on 09.10.2014 06:06:45
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "A Sermon Preach'd at the Consecration of the Right Reverend Father in God, George Lord Bishop of St. David's, in Lambeth Chappel, on Sunday, April 2", from "Waugh, John" (9781170476031)
- "A Sermon Preach'd at the Huntingdonshire-Feast, June the 26th 1702. at St. Michael's Cornhil, London. by Anthony Hill, ...", from "Hill, Anthony" (9781170476055)
- "A Sermon Preached at the Baptism of One of Riper Years, (Aged 33) August 18. 1700. in a Country-Church in the Diocess of Exon. ...", from "Southcomb, Lewis" (9781170476024)
- "Calumny Delineated. in a Sermon Preach'd at Great Yarmouth, from Leviticus XIX. 16. by Richard Frost.", from "Frost, Richard" (9781170476062)
- "Christ the Believer's Treasure, Considered in a Sermon on 1 Cor.I.30. Occasioned by the Death of Mrs. Sarah Elliot; Who Departed This Life July the 19", from "Elliot, Richard" (9781170476017)
- "Christianity the True Foundation of Civil Liberty. a Sermon Preached at St. Mary's Church in Leicester, at the Assizes Held There, August 12, 1778, ..", from "Gallaway, John Cole" (9781170476079)