Detailseite wird geladen...
The lover's quarrel: or, Cupid's triumph. Being the pleasant and delightful history of fair Rosamond, ... - new book
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Western literary study flows out of eighteenth-century works by Alexander Pope, Daniel Defoe, Henry Fielding, Frances Burney, Denis Diderot, Johann Gottfried Herder, Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, and others. Experience the birth of the modern novel, or compare the development of language using dictionaries and grammar discourses. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T017227Notes: Part 1 only. Part 2 entitled: 'The lovers loyalty: or, the happy pair'. Vertical chain lines.Imprint: [Edinburgh?, 1750?]. Collation: 24p. : ill. ; 12° Books Books ~~ Language Arts~~ Linguistics ~~ General The-lovers-quarrel~~See-Notes-Multiple-Contributors BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
The Lover's Quarrel: Or, Cupid's Triumph. Being the Pleasant and Delightful History of Fair Rosamond, ... - Paperback
2010, ISBN: 1170083056, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 32 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=77gr, [GR: 25600 - TB/Sprachwissenschaft], [SW: - Language Arts / Linguistics / Literacy], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Details of the book - The Lover's Quarrel: Or, Cupid's Triumph. Being the Pleasant and Delightful History of Fair Rosamond, ...
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170083055
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170083056
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,077 kg
Book in our database since 05.04.2011 06:42:27
Book found last time on 09.10.2014 06:01:05
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "The History of Tom Thumb, Wherein Is Declared, His Marvellous Acts of Manhood, Full of Wonder and Meriment. the First and Second Parts, Comprised in O", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170083048)
- "A Narrative, Founded on Facts: In a Series of Most Interesting Events, Anecdotes, &C. Particularly Describing the Amazing Fortune Acquired by a Pers", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170083062)
- "The Tatler. ... Volume 4 of 4", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170083031)
- "Acts and Proceedings of the Ministers and Elders Associate Together for the Exercise of Church-Government and Discipline in a Presbyterial Capacity, M", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170083079)
- "The Tatler. ... Volume 3 of 4", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170083024)
- "The Oratory Magazine: On a Plan, That Is the Original and Essence of All, with the True Spirit of the Times. in Occasional Pieces. ... Volum", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170083086)