Detailseite wird geladen...
Title: The Scots Figgaries: or, a Knot of Knaves. A comedy [in five acts, in prose and verse].Publisher: British Library, Historical Print EditionsThe British Library is the national library of the United Kingdom. It is one of the world''s largest research libraries holding over 150 million items in all known languages and formats: books, journals, newspapers, sound recordings, patents, maps, stamps, prints and much more. Its collections include around 14 million books, along with substantial additional collections of manuscripts and historical items dating back as far as 300 BC.The POETRY & DRAMA collection includes books from the British Library digitised by Microsoft. The books reflect the complex and changing role of literature in society, ranging from Bardic poetry to Victorian verse. Containing many classic works from important dramatists and poets, this collection has something for every lover of the stage and verse. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++<Source Library> British Library<Contributors> Tatham, John Tatham.; <Original Pub Date> 1652.<Physical Description> 4o.<Shelfmark> C.12.g.10.(3.) John Tatham. Tatham, Books, Entertainment, The Scots Figgaries: Or, A Knot Of Knaves. A Comedy [in Five Acts, In Prose And Verse]. Books>Entertainment
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2011, ISBN: 1241128340, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: British Library, Historical Print Editions, 72 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=4mm, Gew.=145gr, [GR: 21500 - TB/Belletristik/Lyrik/Dramatik/Essays], [SW: - Plays / Drama], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
John Tatham. Tatham,Paperback, English-language edition,Pub by British Library, Historical Print Editions Books Books ~~ Drama~~ General The-Scots-Figgaries~~John-Tatham-Tatham British Library, Historical Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Details of the book - The Scots Figgaries: Or, a Knot of Knaves. a Comedy [In Five Acts, in Prose and Verse].
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781241128340
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1241128340
Publishing year: 2011
Publisher: British Library, Historical Print Editions
Weight: 0,145 kg
Book in our database since 07.01.2012 14:07:42
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 06:15:57
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "The Miscellaneous Works of John Dryden, Esq; Containing All His Original Poems, Tales, and Translations ... with Explanatory Notes and Observations. A", from "Dryden, John; Derrick, Samuel" (9781241128333)
- "Rays of Genius, Collected to Enlighten the Rising Generation. by T. Tomkins.", from "Tomkins, Thomas" (9781241128357)
- "The South of Ireland in 1850; Being the Journal of a Tour in Leinster and Munster. ... with Numerous Illustrations.", from "Stark, Archibald G.; Hayes, Michael Angelo" (9781241128326)
- "Are You There God, Vol. 15: Swedenborgianism", from "Rasmussen, Dana" (9781241128364)
- "The Diverting History of John Gilpin.", from "Cowper, William; Fitzcook, Henry" (9781241128319)
- "The Trading with the Enemy Act: as enacted and amended, with annotations : addendum and appendix comprising data relating to the Act.", from "See Notes Multiple Contributors" (1241128308)