Detailseite wird geladen...
[SR: 6414737], Paperback, [EAN: 9781930877177], R&L Education, R&L Education, Book, [PU: R&L Education], R&L Education, Teachers and parents will benefit from the research-based practices described in this book. This book will help practitioners and parents alike as it addresses some of the most important issues related to improving outcomes for students with learning disabilities., 10687, Learning Disabled, 10680, Special Education, 5267708011, Schools & Teaching, 8975347011, Education & Teaching, 1000, Subjects, 283155, Books, 491364, Special Education, 468224, Education, 465600, New, Used & Rental Textbooks, 2349030011, Specialty Boutique, 283155, Books
Used. Shipping costs:Usually ships in 1-2 business days., plus shipping costs
Teachers and parents will benefit from the research-based practices described in this book. This book will help practitioners and parents alike as it addresses some of the most important issues related to improving outcomes for students with learning disabilities. Books, Reference and Language, Research to Practice: Effective Interventions in Learning Disabilities Books>Reference and Language 27.95
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
[EAN: 9781930877177], Used, very good, [PU: R&L Education], Light rubbing wear to cover, spine and page edges. Very minimal writing or notations in margins not affecting the text. Possible clean ex-library copy, with their stickers and or stamp(s).
Free Shipping Books, Toledo, OH, U.S.A.  [Rating: 5 (of 5)]
NOT NEW BOOK. Shipping costs: EUR 3.23
2005, ISBN: 193087717X, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Rowman & Littlefield Education, [GR: 27280 - TB/Sonderpädagogik, Behindertenpädagogik], [SW: - Education / Teaching], Kartoniert/Broschiert, Klappentext: 27.95 27.95
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
2005, ISBN: 193087717X
[EAN: 9781930877177], Used, very good, [PU: Learning Disabilities Worldwide], Great condition for a used book! Minimal wear.
Better World Books, Mishawaka, IN, U.S.A.  [Rating: 5 (of 5)]
NOT NEW BOOK. Shipping costs: EUR 4.46
Details of the book - Research to Practice: Effective Interventions in Learning Disabilities
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781930877177
ISBN (ISBN-10): 193087717X
Publishing year: 2005
Publisher: Rowman & Littlefield Education
Book in our database since 03.03.2009 18:17:58
Book found last time on 11.04.2018 04:21:08
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Many Shades of Success: Other Views of Post-Secondary Options", from "Citro, Teresa" (1930877145)
- "Best Practices for the Inclusionary Classroom: Leading Researchers Talk Directly with Teachers", from "Riley, Maureen K." (9781930877139)
- "Los Especialistas Aconsejan: Ser Padres de Ni-OS Con Problemas de Aprendizaje", from "Teresa Citro" (1930877129)
- "A Multidisciplinary Approach to Learning Disabilities: Integrating Education, Motivation, and Emotions", from "Georgios D. Sideridis, Ph.D. & David Scanlon, Ph.D., Susan McDonald" (9781930877221)
- "Transitional Skills for Post Secondary Success: Reflections for Students with Learning Disabilities", from "Citro, Teresa" (1930877110)
- "Nora Green", from "Ellen Frances Cunis with Teresa Allissa Citro, K. Brooke Zambroski" (1930877234)