- 9781780600048 Viva Mexico! (Flandrau, Charles;Shak…
- 9789687607191 Viva Mexico! (Antonio Haas, Bob Scha…
- VIVA MEXICO! (FLANDRAU CHARLES)
- Viva Mexico!
- Viva Mexico! (Flandrau, Charles;Shakespeare, Nich…
Detailseite wird geladen...
Flandrau was a rich young American with an individual sense of humour and no prejudices, except against Western uniformity. His travel book, first published in 1908, is more than a ramble among the Mexican people. Based on his brother's coffee plantation, he spent the best part of five years in a country which he describes as one long carelessly written but absorbing romance'. His insights into the customs and character of rural Mexicans, and expatriate gringos, apply to this day. Travel Travel eBook, Eland Publishing
Shipping costs:zzgl. Versandkosten, plus shipping costs
More than a ramble among places, this is a journey among the Mexican people and their culture. As Flandrau himself wrote, this is "one long, carelessly written but absorbing romance. used books,books Books, Eland Publishing Ltd.
used Shipping costs:zzgl. Versandkosten, plus shipping costs
2008, ISBN: 1906011133
[SR: 1989796], Paperback, [EAN: 9781906011130], Eland, Eland, Book, [PU: Eland], 2008-05-16, Eland, 279843, Mexico, 279833, Central & South America, 400040, Countries & Regions, 83, Travel & Holiday, 1025612, Subjects, 266239, Books
Gebraucht Shipping costs:Europa Zone 1: GBP 5,48 pro Produkt.. Usually dispatched within 1-2 business days (EUR 4.81)
2008, ISBN: 1906011133
[EAN: 9781906011130], Neubuch, [PU: Eland], 164 pages. In Stock.
Revaluation Books, Exeter, DEV, United Kingdom  [Rating: 5 (von 5)]
NEW BOOK Shipping costs: EUR 8.73
Details of the book - Viva Mexico
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781906011130
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1906011133
Publishing year: 2008
Weight: 0,235 kg
Book in our database since 06.05.2009 15:24:56
Book found last time on 06.11.2017 20:30:11
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Siamese White: The Memoirs of a Gamekeeper", from "Maurice Collis, Clive Murphy" (9781906011123)
- "Valse DES Fleurs", from "Sitwell, Sacheverell" (9781906011147)
- "Hopeful Monsters", from "Mosely, Nicholas" (9781906011116)
- "Ask Sir James: The Life of Sire James Reid, Personal Physician to Queen Victoria", from "Michaela Reid" (9781906011154)
- "Galapagos: The Enchanted Islands", from "Hickman, John; Fitter, Julian" (9781906011109)
- "The Isles of Greece: A Collection of the Poetry of Place", from "Lucas; Lucas, John" (9781906011161)