Detailseite wird geladen...
Tired of having your search for a romantic partner complicated by the battle of the sexes? Let Dr. Larry E. Davis-a psychologist, social worker, and voice of reason-show you a better way. Now in its revised and updated third edition, Black and Single has been the premier relationship guide for African-Americans for ten years. Filled with entertaining and thought-provoking examples from the real world of dating, it's a practical, one-of-a-kind tool to help you find the partner you've been seeking. Books Family & Relationships~~Love & Romance Black-and-Single~~Larry-E-Davis Noble Press, Incorporated, The
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Paperback. Very Good.
World of Books Ltd
Shipping costs: EUR 5.20
Details of the book - Black and Single: Meeting and Choosing a Partner Who's Right for You
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781879360297
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1879360292
Book in our database since 15.04.2007 08:22:55
Book found last time on 31.10.2014 21:40:02
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "The Doctor, the Murder, the Mystery: The True Story of the Dr. John Banion Murder Case: The True Story of the Dr.John Branion Murder Case", from "Barbara D'Amato" (1879360284)
- "One Particular Harbor", from "James, Janet Lee" (1879360306)
- "The New Untouchables: How America Sanctions Police Violence", from "John Desantis" (1879360314)
- "Sky Burial: An Eyewitness Account of China's Brutal Crackdown in Tibet", from "Blake Kerr" (1879360268)
- ISBN: 1879360322
- "Uncivil War: The Struggle Between Black Men and Women", from "Elsie B. Washington" (187936025X)