Detailseite wird geladen...
1993, ISBN: 1879360241
Hardcover, ID: 1346412963
[EAN: 9781879360242], Fine, [PU: Noble, Chicago], WASHINGTON DC BIOGRAPHY POST AFRO AMERICAN JOURNALISTS AUTOBIOGRAPHY GENERAL LANGUAGE ARTS DISCIPLINES JOURNALISM SOCIAL SCIENCE AFRICAN STUDIES 1879360241, Biography & Autobiography|General, First edition. Autobiographical account of a young African-American journalist, daughter of affluent New York City blacks, who became simultaneously the Washington Post Sunday Magazine's first black and first female writer. Fresh, honest, witty and witheringly honest. A fine, fresh copy in equally fine dust jacket.
Old Book Shop of Bordentown (ABAA, ILAB), Bordentown, NJ, U.S.A.  [Rating: 4 (von 5)]
NOT NEW BOOK Shipping costs: EUR 14.65
1993, ISBN: 1879360241
[EAN: 9781879360242], [PU: Noble Press], Jill Nelson was the first black woman hired by the Washington Post Sunday magazine. Her story is a poignant and passionate tragicomic rendering of the horrors and terrors of black life-- especially black women's life--in a bastion of elite journalism in white America. There is some light wear to the covers, but this copy remains in fine condition.
east of eden international bookshop, berlin, Ber, Germany  [Rating: 3]
Shipping costs: EUR 5.00
1993, ISBN: 9781879360242
Noble Pr, May 1993. Trade Trade. Good. Good Softcover. Moderate soiling and shelfwear to covers, including creasing. Spine has a small tear. Textblock lightly soiled. Pages clean and tight in binding. Pictures available upon request. A locally owned, independent book shop since 1984., Noble Pr
Jane Addams Book Shop
Shipping costs: EUR 25.45
Noble Pr. Hardcover. 1879360241 Unbeatable customer service, and we usually ship the same or next day. Over one million satisfied customers! . Good., Noble Pr
Your Online Bookstore
Shipping costs: EUR 15.61
Used, Good. Satisfaction Guaranteed. Shipped quickly.
Winter Ventures Inc
Shipping costs: EUR 15.48
Details of the book - Volunteer Slavery : My Authentic Negro Experience
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781879360242
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1879360241
Publishing year: 1993
Publisher: Noble Pr
Book in our database since 04.10.2007 17:32:47
Book found last time on 27.09.2017 10:49:17
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Uncivil War: The Struggle Between Black Men and Women", from "Elsie B. Washington" (187936025X)
- "From Deadlines to Diapers: Journal of an At-Home Father", from "Perricone, Mike" (1879360225)
- "Sky Burial: An Eyewitness Account of China's Brutal Crackdown in Tibet", from "Blake Kerr" (1879360268)
- "Eco-Journeys: The World Travel Guide to Ecologically Aware Travel and Adventure", from "Stephen Foehr" (1879360217)
- "The Psychology of War: Comprehending Its Mystique and Its Madness", from "Lawrence Leshan" (1879360209)
- "The Doctor, the Murder, the Mystery: The True Story of the Dr. John Banion Murder Case: The True Story of the Dr.John Branion Murder Case", from "Barbara D'Amato" (1879360284)