Detailseite wird geladen...
The State and the Arts: An Analysis of Key Economic Policy Issues in Europe and the United States - new book
John W. O'Hagan,Hardcover, English-language edition,Pub by Elgar, Edward Publishing, Inc. Books Books ~~ Art~~ American ~~ General The-State-and-the-Arts~~John-W-OHagan Elgar, Edward Publishing, Inc.
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Hardback, [PU: Edward Elgar Publishing Ltd], This text examines in detail the evolution and rationale for state involvement with the so-called "high" arts in both Europe and the United States., Public Finance
Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei (EUR 0.00)
Details of the book - The State and the Arts: An Analysis of Key Economic Policy Issues in Europe and the United States
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781858982878
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1858982871
Publisher: Elgar, Edward Publishing, Inc.
Book in our database since 18.10.2007 19:49:12
Book found last time on 26.03.2015 12:39:49
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "The Singapore Economy", from "Peebles, Gavin and Peter Wilson" (1858982863)
- "The Challenges to Trade Unions in Europe: Innovation or Adaption", from "Peter Leisink (Editor), Jacques Vilrokx (Editor), Jim Van Leemput (Editor)" (185898288X)
- "Party Structure and Organization in East-central Europe (Studies of Communism in Transition)", from "Paul G. Lewis" (1858982898)
- "Who's Who in International Business Education and Research", from "William Shepherd, etc., Iyanatul Isalm, Sankaran Raghunathan" (1858982901)
- "Ecological Economics: Concepts and Methods (Advances in Ecological Economic Series) (English and Portuguese Edition)", from "Malte Faber; Reiner Manstetten; John Proops" (1858982839)
- "Asian Economics in Transition: Reforming Centrally Planned Economies (Hardback)", from "Richard W.T. Pomfret" (185898291X)