Detailseite wird geladen...
Bananas are the ultimate healthy, high-energy convenience food. Hundreds of different varieties of bananas flourish in many tropical countries from the West Indies and Africa to South East Asia, South America and the Canaries. This book introduces the various bananas and plantains available and includes tips on choosing and preparing them. "Bananas" presents recipes from Africa, Thailand and the Caribbean as well as dessert bananas in many guises. All the recipes, accompanied by colour photographs, reveal the versatility of one of the world's favourite exotic fruits. cooking,cooking by ingredient,fruits,holiday cooking Holiday Cooking, Anness
used Shipping costs:zzgl. Versandkosten, plus shipping costs
Manufactured by Southwater Publishing, Paperback, Series: Little Kitchen Library, English-language edition, Pub by Anness Publishing, Ltd. Books Cooking & Cookbooks~~Specific Ingredients - Fruit Bananas~~Southwater-Publishing Anness Publishing, Ltd.
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Details of the book - Bananas (Little Kitchen Library)
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781842151167
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1842151169
Book in our database since 03.06.2007 21:23:06
Book found last time on 22.03.2017 17:30:58
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Peppers (Little Kitchen Collection (Southwater))", from "Linda Fraser, Anne Hildyard, Anna Koska" (1842151150)
- "Coriander (Little Kitchen Library)", from "Southwater" (1842151177)
- "Lemons (Little Kitchen Library)", from "Editors of Southwater" (1842151142)
- "Cameras (Fantastic Facts S.)", from "Chris Oxlade" (1842151185)
- "The Cocktail: Definitive Recipes for 50 Classic Drinks", from "van den Berg, Oona" (1842151134)
- "Coffee (Little Kitchen Library)", from "Editors of Southwater" (1842151193)