Detailseite wird geladen...
Patricia Baker's "Iran is aimed squarely at cultural travelers attracted to this country's ancient sites, which include the ruins of Persepolis, innumerable beautiful mosques, and Islamic architecture. Advice on cultural awareness and religious sensitivity is set in the context of Iranian history which, together with in-depth coverage of where to go and what to see, makes this guide invaluable. This second edition provides thorough updates on planning and practicalities both for those on a tour and for the independent travelers wishing to get the most out of their stay. This guide features: >Travel practicalities and highlights for visitors >Bureaucracy, visas, and cutting through the red tape >Islamic art, architecture, and cultural heritage >Iranian crafts, including carpets, plus food and drink Bradt Guide to Iran Baker, Patricia L., Bradt Travel Guides
Shipping costs:zzgl. Versandkosten, plus shipping costs
Patricia Baker's Iran is aimed squarely at cultural travelers attracted to this country's ancient sites, which include the ruins of Persepolis, innumerable beautiful mosques, and Islamic architecture. asia,general,iran,middle east,travel Travel, Bradt Travel Guides
used Shipping costs:zzgl. Versandkosten, plus shipping costs
Suitable for the cultural traveller attracted to Iran's ancient sites, this book features the ruins of Persepolis, beautiful mosques and Islamic architecture. It offers advice on cultural awareness and religious sensitivity in the context of Iranian history.
Nr. M01841621234 Shipping costs:, 3, zzgl. Versandkosten, plus shipping costs
Trade Paperback. Bradt. Unless Listed in this decription, VG or Better.
Sixth Chamber Used Books
Shipping costs: EUR 26.82
[EAN: 9781841621234], [PU: Bradt Travel Guides]
ExtremelyReliable, RICHMOND, TX, U.S.A.  [Rating: 5 (von 5)]
Shipping costs: EUR 16.75
Bradt Guide to Iran
Details of the book - Bradt Guide to Iran
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781841621234
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1841621234
Publisher: Bradt Travel Guides
Book in our database since 13.06.2007 12:44:51
Book found last time on 22.12.2016 14:21:52
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Eccentric Britain, 2nd: The Bradt Guide to Britain's Follies and Foibles", from "Le Vay, Benedict" (9781841621227)
- "Nigeria: The Bradt Travel Guide (Bradt Travel Guide Nigeria)", from "Lizzie Williams" (9781841621241)
- "Bradt Guide to Lativia (Bradt Travel Guide Latvia)", from "Baister, Stephen and Chris Patrick" (9781841621210)
- "Seychelles (Bradt Travel Guide Seychelles)", from "Lyn Mair, Lynnath Beckley" (9781841621258)
- "Your Child Abroad: A Travel Health Guide", from "Wilson-Howarth, Jane" (184162120X)
- "Eccentric California", from "Friedman, Jan" (9781841621265)