Detailseite wird geladen...
Whether you are sending an email, twittering, or just wondering if it’s appropriate to answer your phone, here are the answers to all your communication questions. Covering phones, the Internet, television, and much, much more, this accessible and lively handbook provides up-to-date information on all your modern electronic needs. Written by the founders of the National League of Junior Cotillions, this book provides the reader with access to information sought after by hundreds of people. With an easy question and answer format and a full, comprehensive index, The Official Book of Electronic Etiquette is a necessity for everyone who wants to know right from wrong in the electronic age. Anne Winters, Elizabeth Anne Winters, Charles Winters, Books, Reference and Language, The Official Book of Electronic Etiquette Books>Reference and Language, Skyhorse Publishing Inc.
new Free shipping on orders above $25 Shipping costs:plus verzendkosten, plus shipping costs
A guide to good manners and courtesy in the twenty-first century. Books Books ~~ Reference~~ Etiquette Official-Book-of-Electronic-Etiquette~~Charles-Winters Skyhorse Publishing A guide to good manners and courtesy in the twenty-first century.
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
[ED: Hardcover], [PU: SKYHORSE PUB], A guide to good manners and courtesy in the twenty-first century. Versandfertig in über 4 Wochen, [SC: 0.00], Neuware, gewerbliches Angebot
buecher.de GmbH & Co. KG
Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei, Versand nach Deutschland (EUR 0.00)
Skyhorse Publishing. Used - Very Good. Great condition for a used book! Minimal wear., Skyhorse Publishing
Better World Books
Shipping costs: EUR 7.07
2010, ISBN: 1616081023
[EAN: 9781616081027], Neubuch, [PU: Skyhorse Publishing]
English-Book-Service - A Fine Choice, Waldshut-Tiengen, Germany  [Rating: 4 (von 5)]
NEW BOOK Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei (EUR 0.00)
The Official Book of Electronic Etiquette
Details of the book - The Official Book of Electronic Etiquette
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781616081027
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1616081023
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Skyhorse Publishing
Weight: 0,522 kg
Book in our database since 21.11.2011 13:35:14
Book found last time on 18.06.2016 13:00:00
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "My Father's Places: A Memoir by Dylan Thomas's Daughter", from "Thomas, Aeronwy" (9781616081010)
- "The Quotable Fisherman", from "Lyons, Nick" (9781616081034)
- "How the Irish Won the West", from "Myles Dungan" (9781616081003)
- "1,001 Tips for the Parents of Autistic Girls: Everything You Need to Know about Diagnosis, Doctors, Schools, Taxes, Vacations, Babysitters, Treatments", from "Lyons, Tony" (9781616081041)
- "The Candlemass Road", from "George MacDonald Fraser" (9781616080990)
- "1,001 Tips for the Parents of Autistic Boys: Everything You Need to Know about Diagnosis, Doctors, Schools, Taxes, Vacations, Babysitters, Treatments,", from "Siri, Ken" (9781616081058)