- 9781400858262 Emergence of a Bureaucracy: The Flor…
- 9780691054872 Emergence of a Bureaucracy - the Flo…
- 9780691638195 Emergence of a Bureaucracy: The Flor…
- 9781597402071 Emergence of a Bureaucracy: The Flor…
- 9780691610030 Emergence of a Bureaucracy: The Flor…
Detailseite wird geladen...
2008, ISBN: 1597404152
[SR: 3713495], Paperback, [EAN: 9781597404150], ACLS Humanities E-Book, ACLS Humanities E-Book, Book, [PU: ACLS Humanities E-Book], 2008-08-01, ACLS Humanities E-Book, 882498, Italy, 271480, Europe, 65, History, 1025612, Subjects, 266239, Books, 771718, World History, 12447629031, Civilisation & Culture, 12447630031, Cold War, 278066, Discovery & Exploration, 772016, Maritime History & Piracy, 275899, Revolutions & Coups, 772066, Slavery, 276593, Women in History, 65, History, 1025612, Subjects, 266239, Books, 275870, Government & Politics, 275890, Civil Liberties & Political Activism, 496554, Countries & Regions, 496870, Economics, 275885, International Institutions, 275882, International Relations, 275901, Political Science & Ideology, 275915, Political Structure & Processes, 275941, Reference, 60, Society, Politics & Philosophy, 1025612, Subjects, 266239, Books
, Neuware Shipping costs:Europa Zone 1: GBP 5,48 pro Produkt.. Usually dispatched within 24 hours (EUR 4.80)
[EAN: 9781597404150], Neubuch, [PU: ACLS Humanities E-Book], History|Europe|Italy, 1597404152 Special order direct from the distributor
Russell Books, Victoria, BC, Canada  [Rating: 5 (von 5)]
NEW BOOK Shipping costs: EUR 26.62
[ED: Taschenbuch], [PU: ACLS HISTORY E BOOK PROJECT], Versandfertig in über 4 Wochen, [SC: 0.00], Neuware, gewerbliches Angebot
buecher.de GmbH & Co. KG
Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei, Versand nach Deutschland (EUR 0.00)
[ED: Taschenbuch], [PU: ACLS HISTORY E BOOK PROJECT], Versandfertig in über 4 Wochen, [SC: 0.00]
buecher.de GmbH & Co. KG
Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei (EUR 0.00)
ACLS Humanities E-Book. PAPERBACK. 1597404152 Like New Condition. . Fine., ACLS Humanities E-Book
Cloud 9 Books
Shipping costs: EUR 35.50
Emergence of a Bureaucracy: The Florentine Patricians, 1530-1790
Burr Litchfield traces the development of the patrician elite of Florence from the sixteenth through the eighteenth centuries, the growth of a bureaucratic state in Tuscany during this period, and the changing relationship of the patricians to the state apparatus. His discussion of this largely neglected period of Italian history shows that the elite of the Florentine Renaissance Republic continued as the main component of the urban office-holding aristocracy under the Grand Dukes of Tuscany, and that they had an important role in the transition from Renaissance communal institutions to those of a regional state.
Originally published in 1987.
The Princeton Legacy Library uses the latest print-on-demand technology to again make available previously out-of-print books from the distinguished backlist of Princeton University Press. These editions preserve the original texts of these important books while presenting them in durable paperback and hardcover editions. The goal of the Princeton Legacy Library is to vastly increase access to the rich scholarly heritage found in the thousands of books published by Princeton University Press since its founding in 1905.
Details of the book - Emergence of a Bureaucracy: The Florentine Patricians, 1530-1790
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781597404150
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1597404152
Publishing year: 2008
Publisher: ACLS HISTORY E BOOK PROJECT
Weight: 0,640 kg
Book in our database since 22.01.2009 12:53:15
Book found last time on 07.06.2017 16:20:49
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Toward Lexington: The Role of the British Army in the Coming of the American Revolution", from "Shy, John" (9781597404143)
- "The Fascist Experience: Italian Society and Culture, 1922-1945", from "Tannenbaum, Edward R." (9781597404167)
- "The Jacksonian Persuasion: Politics and Belief", from "Meyers, Marvin" (9781597404136)
- "Congressional Conservatism and the New Deal: The Growth of the Conservative Coalition in Congress, 1933 -1939", from "Patterson, James T." (9781597404174)
- "Canada and the American Revolution, 1774-1783", from "Lanctot, Gustave" (9781597404129)
- "The Old Christian Right: The Protestant Far Right from the Great Depression to the Cold War", from "Ribuffo, Leo P." (9781597404181)