Detailseite wird geladen...
The book is devoted to the study of the endocrine-related effects on human health with special reference to carcinogenesis, and to the assessment of carcinogenic risk. After providing basic information at the general, cellular and molecular levels, the contents focus on the paradigm of Biologically Based Risk Assessment, as developed form Physiologically-Based Toxicokinetic Models. The analysis of this material is proposed as the novel parameters for developing Biologically Based Models of Carcinogenesis, considered to be more relevant to risk assessment than traditional approaches. This data appears unique in an important and rapidly developing field. Textbooks New Books ~~ Medicine~~ Endocrinology & Metabolism Endocrine-Disrupters-and-Carcinogenic-Risk-Assessment~~Jacek-Chyczewski IOS Press, Incorporated
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Details of the book - Endocrine Disrupters and Carcinogenic Risk Assessment
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781586032180
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1586032186
Book in our database since 27.05.2007 00:16:26
Book found last time on 10.10.2014 02:09:19
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Case Mix: Global Views, Local Actions: Evolution in Twenty Countries", from "Roger-France, F. H." (1586032178)
- "Engineering Federated Information Systems", from "R. D. Kutsche" (1586032194)
- "Enhancing Biocontrol Agents and Handling Risks (NATO Science Series: Life Sciences)", from "M. Vurro, J. Gressel, T.M. Butt, G. Harman, D. Nuss, D. Sands, R. St. Leger" (158603216X)
- "Cestode Zoonoses, Echinococcosis and Cysticercosis (Nato: Life and Behavioural Sciences, 341)", from "P. Craig" (1586032208)
- "Say Not to Say", from "L. Anolli; R. Ciceri; G. Riva" (1586032151)
- "Vision, Modeling and Visualization 2001: Proceedings, November 21-23, 2001, Stuttgart, Germany (Stand Alone)", from "Modeling, and Visualization (6th : 2001 : Stuttgart, Germany) International Fall Workshop Vision, Thomas Ertl" (1586032216)