Detailseite wird geladen...
1st ed.. Softcover. NEW. NEW SOFT-COVERED INTERNATIONAL EDITION. Contents are identical to the US edition. It does however have a different cover design and ISBN. It may say "Prohibited for sale in US". May or may not contain access codes or CD, please email to verify this before buying. Delivery within 3-5 business days by FEDEX/DHL worldwide with tracking number. PLEASE NO SHIPPING TO PO BOX, APO, FPO Addresses. We are experience booksellers and have thousands of satisfied customers across the globe. Offer books at cheaper price and offer discounts to resellers or group discounts. Your satisfaction, our business!
Shipping costs: EUR 7.70
Implement proven design techniques for control systems without having to master any advanced mathematics. Using an effective step-by-step approach, this book presents a number of control system design techniques geared toward readers of all experience leUsing the techniques and reusable code in Embedded Control Systems in C/C++, embedded systems developers can design control systems without the advanced calculus skills that are typically required. Books Books ~~ Computers~~ Interactive & Multimedia Embedded-Control-Systems-in-C-C~~Jim-Ledin CRC Press
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2003, ISBN: 1578201276
An Introduction for Software Developers Using MATLAB - Taschenbuch, 239 S., Beilagen: CDROM#004, Erschienen: 2003 Elsevier Science & Technology
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Details of the book - Embedded Control Systems in C/C++
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781578201273
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1578201276
Publishing year: 2003
Publisher: CRC Press
Book in our database since 28.05.2007 20:38:56
Book found last time on 10.10.2014 01:56:21
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Embedded Development with Gnu", from "William Gatliff; Steve Rodgers; James Calvin" (1578201268)
- "Designing Embedded Communications Software", from "Sridar, T.; Sridhar, T." (157820125X)
- ".Net Programming with Visual C++: Tutorial, Reference, and Immediate Solutions", from "Fomitchev, Max I.; Fomitchev, Max" (1578201292)
- "Real-Time Concepts for Embedded Systems", from "Li, Qing" (1578201241)
- from "bartas" (1578201233)
- "Embedded Systems Dictionary", from "Ganssle, Jack G.; Barr, Michael" (1578201209)