Detailseite wird geladen...
Having a well-written will is necessary to ensure that your property and assets are passed on in accordance with your desires. Too often people have their possessions misdirected to the wrong parties. This is usually caused by insufficient information when writing their wills or laws that that they did not know about that overrule their wills. This book can make sure that does not happen to you.In How to Make a Florida Will, you will discover all the information you need for success in writing your own will. This book explains Florida law so that you can effectively write and execute your own will. You will learn everything from community property issues to naming a personal representative, and even how to disinherit someone. With How to Make a Florida Will, you will have all the knowledge you need to make a will easily and painlessly. business and finance,business and investing,education and reference,estate planning,law,legal self-help,personal finance,textbooks,wills Law, Sphinx Publishing
used Shipping costs:zzgl. Versandkosten, plus shipping costs
How to Make a Florida Will How-to-Make-a-Florida-Will~~Mark-Warda Reference>Legal Reference>Legal Reference Paperback, Sourcebooks
new Shipping costs:zzgl. Versandkosten, plus shipping costs
2004, ISBN: 157248456X
[EAN: 9781572484566], Neubuch, [PU: Sphinx Publishing], Ships from the UK. BRAND NEW
Better World Books Ltd, Dunfermline, FIF, United Kingdom  [Rating: 5 (von 5)]
NEW BOOK Shipping costs: EUR 11.17
2004, ISBN: 157248456X
[EAN: 9781572484566], Gebraucht, wie neu, [PU: Sphinx Publishing], Great Shape! 7th Edition. 2004 Paperback.
Armadillo Books, North Wales, PA, U.S.A.  [Rating: 4 (von 5)]
NOT NEW BOOK Shipping costs: EUR 3.99
[EAN: 9781572484566], [PU: Sphinx Publishing], .
Hippo Books, Toledo, OH, U.S.A.  [Rating: 5 (von 5)]
Shipping costs: EUR 2.48
How to Make a Florida Will
Details of the book - How to Make a Florida Will
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781572484566
ISBN (ISBN-10): 157248456X
Publishing year: 2004
Publisher: SPHINX PUB
Weight: 0,363 kg
Book in our database since 29.05.2007 03:51:33
Book found last time on 17.09.2016 22:38:20
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Minding Her Own Business: The Self-Employed Woman's Essential Guide to Taxes and Financial Records", from "Zobel, Jan" (9781572484559)
- "Tax Power for the Self-Employed: Straightforward Advice from an Expert", from "Parker, James" (1572484578)
- "Starting out or starting over: An expert's chceklists for the major decisions and changes in life", from "James Kramon" (1572484543)
- "The Complete Hiring and Firing Handbook: Every Manager's Guide to Working with Employees--Legally", from "Fleischer, Charles" (1572484586)
- "Law 101: Know Your Rights, Understand Your Responsibilities, and Avoid Legal Pitfalls", from "Roche, Brien A." (9781572484535)
- "Fired, Laid Off or Forced Out: A Complete Guide to Severance, Benefits and Your Rights When You're Starting Over", from "Busse, Richard" (9781572484597)