Detailseite wird geladen...
Spades is the most popular partnership card game in America, and is also the number one game on the Internet. It''s easy to learn, but don''t let the simplicity of the rules fool you. The Complete Win at Spades covers all aspects of the game - from basic elements to advanced technique. You will become an accomplished player and be ready for live tournaments or Internet events. Expert player Joe Andrews combines the best of his two earlier books on Spades. He covers all the bases. You will learn: Joseph Andrews, Books, Entertainment, The Complete Win at Spades Books>Entertainment Andrews guides the relatively new player through the basis and then dives right into the intermediate and advanced strategy. Several thematic illustrative hands review the finer points of biding, defense, and partnership technique. A full glossary clarifies all terminology featured in the book.
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Details of the book - The Complete Win at Spades: Basic, Intermediate, and Advanced Strategies and Official Rules
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781566251457
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1566251451
Publisher: Taylor Trade Publishing
Book in our database since 06.11.2007 19:40:45
Book found last time on 22.03.2015 05:43:33
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "109 Ways to Beat the Casinos!: Gaming Experts Tell You How to Win!: Short, Specific Tips That Make You a Winner", from "Walter Thomason" (1566251443)
- "The Complete Win at Hearts", from "Andrews, Joe / Andrews, Joseph" (1566251478)
- "The Effective Editor", from "Dunlap, Karen Brown / Davis, Foster" (1566251427)
- "Professional's TV News Handbook", from "Charles Coates" (1566251486)
- "The Video Poker Answer Book", from "Grochowski, John" (1566251419)
- "The Coin Collector's Survival Manual", from "Scott Travers, Scott A. Travers" (1566251494)