Detailseite wird geladen...
1996, ISBN: 1565840577
[EAN: 9781565840577], [PU: New Press], Children's Non-fiction|Health|Diseases, Biography & Autobiography|General, Self-Help|General, This Book is in Good Condition. Clean Copy With Light Amount of Wear. 100% Guaranteed. Summary: In 1979, Alice Trillin, who three years earlier had been diagnosed with a malignant lung tumor, received a call from good friend Annie Navasky telling her that Annie's 12-year-old son, Bruno, also had cancer. Alice's response was a letter to Bruno in which she tried to show that it was possible to talk about cancer in a tone that was frank, honest, and funny. Children and adults struggling with the "why me?" of cancer will find in this book a realistic, funny, and somehow, reassuring exploration of the fight for survival.
Book Deals, Lewiston, NY, U.S.A.  [Rating: 4 (von 5)]
Shipping costs: EUR 68.58
1996, ISBN: 1565840577
[EAN: 9781565840577], Gebraucht, sehr guter Zustand, Children's Non-fiction|Health|Diseases, Biography & Autobiography|General, Self-Help|General, Book Condition: Very Good
Castle Rock, Pittsford, NY, U.S.A.  [Rating: 5 (von 5)]
NOT NEW BOOK Shipping costs: EUR 23.69
New Press. Hardcover. GOOD. Gently used may contain ex-library markings, possibly has some light highlighting, textual notations, and or underlining. Text is still easily readable., New Press
Shipping costs: EUR 8.53
New Press. Hardcover. 1565840577 Unbeatable customer service, and we usually ship the same or next day. Over one million satisfied customers! . Good., New Press
Your Online Bookstore
Shipping costs: EUR 14.33
1996, ISBN: 9781565840577
New Press, 1996-04-01. Hardcover. VG/NoDJ. No Dust Jacket(As Issued). Mild cover wear. Pages clean with tight binding., New Press, 1996-04-01
Shipping costs: EUR 13.75
Details of the book - Dear Bruno
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781565840577
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1565840577
Publishing year: 1996
Publisher: The New Press, New York, New York, U.S.A.
Book in our database since 30.04.2007 18:24:59
Book found last time on 27.02.2017 10:06:13
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Open Fire: The Open Magazine Pamphlet Series Anthology, No 1", from "RUGGIERO GREG & SAHULKA STUART" (1565840569)
- "Witness Against the Beast: William Blake and the Moral Law", from "E. P. Thompson" (1565840585)
- "The Unreal America: Architecture and Illusion", from "Ada Louise Huxtable" (1565840550)
- "With Liberty and Justice for Some: A Critique of the Conservative Supreme Court", from "Kairys, David" (1565840593)
- "A Moment of War", from "Laurie Lee" (1565840607)
- "All about You: An Activity Book", from "Jenness, Aylette" (1565840534)