Detailseite wird geladen...
1992, ISBN: 1560542462
Hardcover, ID: 2005582788
[EAN: 9781560542469], Gebraucht, sehr guter Zustand, [PU: Thorndike Press, Thorndike, Maine], LARGE PRINT WESTERN, A nice 313 page first large print edtion western, ex-library with pocket still intack for hiding your $100 bills. Jubal Peach, the gambling king of Miles City, pushes his luck when he tries to swindle Kate out of her thriving saloon, and it is up to Sheriff Santiago Toole to cool two hot tempers.
Warren's Books, Pleasant view, TN, U.S.A.  [Rating: 5]
NOT NEW BOOK Shipping costs: EUR 15.95
Jubal Peach, the gambling king of Miles City, pushes his luck when he tries to swindle Kate out of her thriving saloon, and it is up to Sheriff Santiago Toole to cool two hot tempers. (Western). Richard S. Wheeler, Books, Fiction and Literature, Deuces & Ladies Wild Books>Fiction and Literature
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Details of the book - Deuces and the Ladies Wild: Large Print Western
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781560542469
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1560542462
Publishing year: 1992
Publisher: Thorndike Press
Book in our database since 08.10.2007 15:32:06
Book found last time on 22.03.2015 05:30:07
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "The Fireman's Fair", from "Josephine Humphreys" (1560542454)
- "Paradise", from "Judith McNaught" (1560542470)
- "The Search for Temperance Moon", from "Douglas C. Jones" (9781560542445)
- "I.O.U. (Jenny Cain Mysteries, No. 7)", from "Pickard, Nancy" (1560542489)
- "Incident at Fort Keogh", from "Richard S. Wheeler" (1560542438)
- "Quiller Bamboo (Thorndike Press Large Print Basic Series)", from "Adam Hall" (1560542497)