Detailseite wird geladen...
Luke Short was born in Kewanee, Illinois on November 19, 1908. Short graduated from the University of Missouri in 1930 with a degree in journalism. After having worked at several newspapers, he avoided unemployment by writing Western fiction. Short began to write for films in the 1940's and in 1948, four of his novels were made into movies. Two of his most notable film credits were Ramrod (1947) and Blood on the Moon (1948). Short was awarded the Levi Strauss Western Writers of America award in 1969 and the Western Heritage Wrangler award in 1974. On August 18, 1975, he passed away at his home in Aspen, Colorado where he is buried. Luke Short, Books, Fiction and Literature, Desert Crossing Books>Fiction and Literature
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
MacMillan Publishing Company. Used - Good. Former Library book. Shows some signs of wear, and may have some markings on the inside. 100% Money Back Guarantee. Shipped to over one million happy customers. Your purchase benefits world literacy!, MacMillan Publishing Company
Better World Books
Shipping costs: EUR 3.41
MacMillan Publishing Company.. Library Binding. POOR. Acceptable copy with heavy wear to cover and pages. Pages have writing and or highlighting. Might be an ex-library copy and not include CD or accessories., MacMillan Publishing Company.
Shipping costs: EUR 8.05
Desert Crossing contemporary,fiction,genre fiction,literature and fiction,westerns Westerns, MacMillan Publishing Company.
used Shipping costs:zzgl. Versandkosten, plus shipping costs
Details of the book - Desert Crossing
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781560542278
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1560542276
Publisher: Thorndike Press
Book in our database since 13.03.2008 13:46:14
Book found last time on 01.11.2017 13:58:58
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Dead Freight for Piute", from "Luke Short" (1560542268)
- "First Claim", from "Luke Short" (9781560542285)
- "Blood on the Moon (Thorndike Large Print Western Series)", from "Luke Short" (156054225X)
- "Hardcase (Thorndike Large Print Western Series)", from "Luke Short" (1560542292)
- "Hunting Mister Heartbreak: A Discovery of America (Thorndike Press Large Print Americana Series)", from "Jonathan Raban" (1560542241)
- "Man from the Desert", from "Luke Short" (1560542306)