Detailseite wird geladen...
Chris Cameron, a psychotherapist by profession, finds that she is falling deeply in love with a cop named Linda Vasquez. But that isn't her only problem. Her boss, a part time preacher, part time agency director, has been found dead in Sin City under torrid circumstances and the board of directors want her to hold the agency together even as they search for his replacement. Linda Vasquez takes Chris home to meet her parents, her best friend Cory must face the consequences of her addictions, and Chris follows some very interesting clients with issues that brings to the surface multiple ethical and legal concerns pertinent to living in contemporary America under the rule of the radical political right. Present in all of these circumstances is The Shadow, a hidden energy that unconsciously controls us, our relationships, our environment, and ultimately our lives, which Chris must ultimately expose if she wants to master her own destiny, grow even closer to Linda and assist the clients who depend on her. Cynthia Tyler, Books, Fiction and Literature, Shadow Work Books>Fiction and Literature Erotic fiction.
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2007, ISBN: 9781560236221
Softcover, Buch, [PU: Harrington Park Press Inc]
Shipping costs:Versand in 10-15 Tagen, , Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD (EUR 0.00)
Details of the book - Shadow Work
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781560236221
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1560236221
Publishing year: 2007
Publisher: Haworth Press
Book in our database since 15.02.2008 17:00:02
Book found last time on 05.03.2017 17:18:59
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Danger Dance", from "Soles, Caro" (1560236213)
- "Postcards from Heartthrob Town: A Gay Man's Travel Tales", from "Gerard Wozek" (9781560236238)
- "His Underwear: An Erotic Anthology" (1560236248)
- "Lesbian Academic Couples", from "Michelle Gibson, Deborah Meem" (9781560236191)
- "Lesbian Academic Couples", from "Gibson, Michelle; Meem, Deborah" (9781560236184)
- "Making Lesbians Visible in the Substance Use Field", from "Ettorre, Elizabeth" (9781560236177)