Detailseite wird geladen...
This comprehensive reference provides an overview from a global perspective of the coding and reimbursement systems in relation to inpatient and ambulatory care (hospital based outpatient, ASC, and physician based) settings. Each chapter in the text focuses on key pieces of the health care puzzle including: -- An overview of the current and future projections related to inpatient and ambulatory care environments, trends, and accreditation processes related to JCAHO, AAAHC, NCQA, and AMAP -- A focus on similarities and differences of ICD-9-CM, HCPCS/CPT, and ICD-10-CM and ICD-10-PCS coding systems' format, rules, and uses -- The medical record as the primary health information source document for coding and reimbursement, including standards related to computerized patient record and internal and external use of health care data -- Government regulatory impact on coding and reimbursement including medical informatics and electronic health care standards, as well as fraud and abuse and compliance -- Government based payment Coding & Reimbursement: The Complete Picture Within Health Care Stace-Naughton, Denise
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
[SR: 5088397], Paperback, [EAN: 9781556482441], American Hospital Association, American Hospital Association, Book, [PU: American Hospital Association], American Hospital Association, Reference for those concerned with current and future reimbursement systems used in patient and ambulatory care settings. For practitioners and students. Softcover., 227565, Hospital Administration, 227560, Administration & Medicine Economics, 173514, Medical Books, 1000, Subjects, 283155, Books, 227567, Medical History & Records, 227560, Administration & Medicine Economics, 173514, Medical Books, 1000, Subjects, 283155, Books, 227568, Practice Management & Reimbursement, 227560, Administration & Medicine Economics, 173514, Medical Books, 1000, Subjects, 283155, Books, 227569, Public Health, 227208, Epidemiology, 227560, Administration & Medicine Economics, 173514, Medical Books, 1000, Subjects, 283155, Books, 227601, Nosology, 227191, Basic Sciences, 173514, Medical Books, 1000, Subjects, 283155, Books
Neuware Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
American Hospital Association. Paperback. Like New. Buy with confidence. Excellent Customer Service & Return policy. Ships Fast. Expedite Shipping Available., American Hospital Association
Shipping costs: EUR 14.99
[EAN: 9781556482441], Gebraucht, sehr guter Zustand, Medical|Public Health, 454 Gramm.
medimops, Berlin, Germany  [Rating: 4 (von 5)]
NOT NEW BOOK Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei (EUR 0.00)
Details of the book - Coding & Reimbursement: The Complete Picture Within Health Care
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781556482441
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1556482442
Publisher: American Hospital Association
Book in our database since 12.10.2007 10:30:38
Book found last time on 25.08.2017 18:10:30
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Medicare Provider-Sponsored Organizations: A Practical Guide to Development and Certification", from "Peter N. Grant, William Reece Hirsch, W. Reece Hirsch" (1556482434)
- "Managing the Outpatient Medical Practice: Strategies For A Changing Environment", from "Landholt, Thomas F. / Croker Group" (1556482426)
- "health disease" (1556482469)
- "Hospitals and Health Networks Leadership Report 1999: Key Issues Shaping the Future of Health Care", from "Solovy" (9781556482410)
- "J B AHA Press Ser Market Driven Nursing Developing and Marketing Patient Care Services 113 by American Organization of Nurse Executives Staff 1999 Paperback", from "American Organization of Nurse Executives Staff" (1556482477)
- "ICD-9-CM Workbook for Beginning Coders: With Answer Key", from "Ashton, Janatha R." (9781556482403)