Detailseite wird geladen...
2006, ISBN: 9781440328718
2006, Englisch What About the Words? Creative Journaling for Scrapbookers provides the advice, examples and inspiration scrapbookers need to help them record their memories and experiences in the most engaging and expressive way possible. Inside, readers will find:Borrowed words: Create pages that use words directly from other sources such as ads, quotes and song lyrics.Simple starts: Draft your journaling in the form of single words or simple phrases.Just the facts: Generate a series of questions and answers to express your sentiments or make lists that tell it just like it is.Get creative: Use innovative formats such as letters, narratives, turning points, milestones, dialogue and other creative forms to compose unique and original journaling.With over 30 unique journaling formats, What About the Words? packages all the essentials for creative journaling in one comprehensive source. eBooks / Natur & Hobby / Hobby, F+W Media, Inc.
Nr. 49235534 Shipping costs:Versandkosten : 0.00 EUR, sofort lieferbar, Lieferung nach DE. (EUR 0.00)
Creative Journaling for Scrapbookers, Creative Journaling for Scrapbookers, [KW: CRAFTS HOBBIES GENERAL ,PDF ,CRAFTS HOBBIES , PAPERCRAFTS ,CRAFTS , HOBBIES] <-> <-> CRAFTS HOBBIES GENERAL ,PDF ,CRAFTS HOBBIES , PAPERCRAFTS ,CRAFTS , HOBBIES
Sofort lieferbar (Download), E-Book zum Download Shipping costs: EUR 0.00
Details of the book - What About the Words?
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781440328718
Publishing year: 2006
Book in our database since 20.04.2009 20:20:51
Book found last time on 16.09.2013 21:02:54
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "What About the Words?", from "Memory Makers" (9781440328701)
- "State Research Guides: Trace Your Roots Across the USA", from "Family Tree Magazine" (9781440328725)
- "First Steps Drawing in Pen Ink", from "Nice, Claudia" (9781440328695)
- "City Genealogy Guides", from "Family Tree Magazine (COR)" (1440328730)
- "Acrylic Painting with Passion: Explorations for Creating Art that Nourishes the Soul", from "Tesia Blackburn" (9781440328688)
- "State Research Guides", from "Family Tree Magazine" (9781440328749)