Detailseite wird geladen...
This volume examines how new cutting edge forensic techniques are currently being applied or have the potential to be applied in judicial proceedings. Examples include new applications of Raman spectroscopy, quantum chemistry, lithium in DNA analysis, and the burgeoning area of toxicogenetics. In each case legal issues are addressed, including the such as admissibility of evidence resulting from these techniques. A comparison between the American Judiciary system and the European system is included. Contributors offer their expertise from scientific and legal perspectives. 9781439829592,9781439829608,1439829594,1439829608 Other pricing structure might be available at vitalsource.com., CRC Press
9781439829592,9781439829608,1439829594,1439829608 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Details of the book - Forensic Science Advances and Their Application in the Judiciary System
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781439829608
Publisher: CRC Press
Book in our database since 06.05.2017 08:27:45
Book found last time on 04.05.2018 05:37:49
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Forensic Science Advances and Their Application in the Judiciary System", from "Danielle Sapse, Lawrence Kobilinsky" (9781439829592)
- "Mathematical Aspects of Logic Programming Semantics (Chapman & Hall/CRC Studies in Informatics Series)", from "Pascal Hitzler, Anthony Seda" (9781439829615)
- "Computational Methods in Finance", from "Ali Hirsa" (9781439829585)
- "Mathematical Aspects of Logic Programming Semantics", from "Pascal Hitzler" (9781439829622)
- "Computational Methods in Finance (Chapman & Hall/CRC Financial Mathematics)", from "Ali Hirsa" (9781439829578)
- "Comprehensive Healthcare for the U.S.", from "William F. Roth" (9781439829561)