Detailseite wird geladen...
Keys for Media Relations for Every Public Relations ProfessionalThis book will help prepare PR practitioners for survival and success in working with journalists and the news media. This book is an essential part of a PR practitioner's basic training manual for addressing the challenges of news media coverage (or lack thereof). Included in the book are contributions and interviews with seasoned Public Relations subject matter experts who share their experience-based insights into how to enact effective media relations. This book also includes contributions from some of the leading Public Relations scholars in the world today. Finally, this book also includes contributions from several journalists and prominent professors of journalism to offer a rare insight from "the other perspective" that far too many PR students and PR practitioners have not taken the time to contemplate. Readers may also want to seek out additional training for media relations and working with the media including professionally overseen simulation activities where the PR practitioner is asked sample questions in front of rolling cameras and pressed by persistent queries of reporters followed by skillful debriefing to improve their performance. Books Books ~~ Business & Economics~~ Public Relations Media-Relations~~Robert-C-Chandler-Phd Outskirts Press, Inc.
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2008, ISBN: 1432724991, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Outskirts Press, 300 Seiten, L=152mm, B=229mm, H=17mm, Gew.=440gr, [GR: 27860 - TB/Wirtschaft/Werbung, Marketing], [SW: - Business / Economics / Finance], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
English-Book-Service - A Fine Choice, Waldshut-Tiengen, BW, Germany  [Rating: 5 (von 5)]
NEW BOOK Shipping costs: EUR 4.88
Details of the book - Media Relations: Concepts and Principles for Effective Public Relations Practice
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781432724993
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1432724991
Publishing year: 2008
Publisher: Outskirts Press
Weight: 0,440 kg
Book in our database since 19.05.2008 05:40:32
Book found last time on 09.10.2014 20:14:51
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Beneath the Mirror: Samantha King Mystery Series Book One", from "Mardis, Lloyd" (9781432724986)
- "Favor Over Finance: When God Picks You", from "Thomas, Aaron B." (9781432725006)
- "Eat Your Way to Natural Good Health: How to Achieve and Maintain Your Ideal Weight and Health Without Drugs and Pain", from "Beisel, Kathleen" (9781432724979)
- "Dying to Fight: The Tony Bruno Story", from "Bruno, Peter A.; Bruno, Angela R." (9781432725013)
- "Ben Solomon: A Bastard Prince Denied His Throne", from "Clifford, Don" (9781432724962)
- "Building a Strong and Loving Family: Six Interactive Lessons to Becoming a More Fulfilled Family", from "Godsil, Richard" (9781432725020)