Detailseite wird geladen...
A New World, New Rules...New BeginningThe story of Turned begins when Petra's mother, a French immigrant, starts working as a cook for a millionaire and his family. It is in this house that Petra meets young Adrian Fairfax, the millionaire's son. Petra and Adrian instantly become the best of friends. But Adrian's father soon announces to his son the truth: he is a fairy, and by exposing his magic to Petra, she has become one too. Now the two friends must travel to Siniaria, the world of magical creatures, where they will learn to harness and control their powers. In Siniaria, while Adrian and Petra have their adventures, a lonely child named Darnell is growing up in an orphanage. Darnell's life forever changes when he is offered a secret apprenticeship. Darnell's morals and loyalty are put to the test when he realizes that the fate of Siniaria is in his hands. The adventures in Siniaria keep the reader turning each page, wanting more. Jenna has created an intriguing fantasy that will delight the reader. Books Books ~~ Fiction~~ Fantasy ~~ General Turned~~Jenna-Cooper Outskirts Press, Inc.
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2009, ISBN: 1432724630, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Outskirts Press, 314 Seiten, L=156mm, B=234mm, H=17mm, Gew.=440gr, [GR: 21110 - TB/Belletristik/Romane/Erzählungen], [SW: - Fiction - Fantasy], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Details of the book - Turned
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781432724634
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1432724630
Publishing year: 2009
Publisher: Outskirts Press
Weight: 0,440 kg
Book in our database since 14.07.2010 04:04:24
Book found last time on 09.10.2014 20:14:50
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Nirvana's Last Ride", from "Doran, Casey" (9781432724627)
- "Burnin' Down South", from "Vincent, Chef David" (9781432724641)
- "Titters, Giggles and Tears: Volume the Second - Would Someone Please Turn This Volume Down!", from "Fenichel, Dennis" (9781432724610)
- "The Secret Lives of the Pink House Cats: Prose Poems by Five Felines", from "Ransdell, D. R." (9781432724658)
- "The Letters from Non: How Hypnosis Helped One California Grandmother to Recognize and Accept Her Varied and Unusual Life Experiences with Hu", from "Edwards, Aura" (9781432724603)
- "The Crescent Street Crew: A Novel Teens and Young Adults Can Identify with", from "Noel Paul, Chrisana B." (9781432724665)