Detailseite wird geladen...
Malcolm MacGregor''s Scottish roots nourished his love for people, animals and the soil. He was a country doctor in the mid 20th century, a glorious time for medicine. Penicillin had just entered the scene and was one potent weapon he could pull from the oversized black bag that was his constant companion on house calls and home deliveries.Surrounded by the Foothills of Mt. Hood, Dr. MacGregor practiced in the small rural town of Gresham, Oregon, then the strawberry capital of the world. He raised his family of six children on the farm he called Highland Acres.In retirement, he writes the true stories Tales From MacGregor''s Farm. Volume I, A Pretty Lucky Bird, is the first of a contemplated series of twenty. He hopes your children will enjoy being a part of his farm life as much as his family did. Malcolm D. Macgregor, Books, A Pretty Lucky Bird: "tales From Macgregor's Farm, Volume I" Books
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Details of the book - A Pretty Lucky Bird: "tales From Macgregor's Farm, Volume I"
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781425121181
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1425121187
Publisher: Trafford Publishing
Book in our database since 06.04.2008 20:55:35
Book found last time on 14.02.2017 16:07:27
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "1001 Great Jokes from the Internet", from "Robbins, Bruce E." (9781425121174)
- "Neokhmer 3", from "Ryan Stoute" (9781425121198)
- "Sober for the Health of It: A Nutritional Approach to the Treatment of Alcoholism", from "Gray, Pauline; Gray, Ph. D. Cnc Pauline" (9781425121211)
- "Angel", from "Shaw, Jess" (9781425121143)
- "Leonardo Pereznieto", from "Leonardo Pereznieto, Claudia Moscovici" (9781425121136)
- "The Bipolar Bounce", from "Patrick T. Mcsherry" (1425121128)