Detailseite wird geladen...
1916, ISBN: 9781412183499
In the course of May 1916, the Italian authorities expressed a desire that some independent observer from Great Britain should visit their lines and report his impressions. It was at the time when our brave and capable allies had sustained a set-back in the Trentino owing to a sudden concentration of the Austrians, supported by very heavy artillery. I was asked to undertake this mission. In order to carry it out properly, I stipulated that I should be allowed to visit the British lines first, so that I might have some standard of comparison.
E-Book zum Download Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD (EUR 0.00)
[KW: EPUB ,HISTORY , GENERAL] <-> <-> EPUB ,HISTORY , GENERAL
Sofort lieferbar (Download), E-Book zum Download Shipping costs: EUR 0.00
A Glimpse Of Three Fronts eBook
Details of the book - A Glimpse of Three Fronts
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781412183499
Publishing year: 1916
Book in our database since 10.08.2009 04:37:18
Book found last time on 16.02.2014 20:30:18
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Georges Sand", from "Doumic, René" (9781412183482)
- "The Exploits Of Brigadier Gerard", from "Doyle, Arthur Conan" (9781412183505)
- "Fountains in the Sand", from "Douglas, Norman" (9781412183475)
- "Son dernier coup d´archet", from "Doyle, Arthur Conan" (9781412183512)
- "The Double", from "Dostoyevsky, Fyodor" (9781412183468)
- "The Last Galley - Impressions and Tales", from "Doyle, Arthur Conan" (9781412183529)