Detailseite wird geladen...
2007, ISBN: 1400063396
Running enthusiasts will love this calendar."-Shape magazine"Marty Jerome's calendar is the gold standard by which all other training logs are judged. It is, simply put, the best, most comprehensive training companion logbook on the market."-John Bingham, Runner's World columnist "A must for any runner."-Minneapolis TribuneThe 2007 edition of this classic log and calendar, the only one tailored to runners of all levels, includes space for tracking daily and weekly mileage, as well as time, body weight, route, temperature, and improvements a race record, with spaces for dates, places, distances, times, mile paces, and "comments and excuses" a quick reference chart for split times, from one mile to the marathon training tips and monthly essays by Marty Jerome on topics including speed training, trail running, interval workouts, and injury prevention photographs of runners from all over the world humorous and motivational aphorisms from a variety of thinkers and runners calendars,individual sports,running and jogging,sports and outdoors Calendars, Random House
used Shipping costs:spese di spedizione aggiuntive, plus shipping costs
2006, ISBN: 1400063396
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: RANDOM HOUSE, 176 Seiten, L=229mm, B=164mm, H=13mm, Gew.=354gr, 2007. [GR: I-CA - Calendars & Diaries], Kalender This classic log and calendar, the only one tailored specifically to runners, includes space for tracking daily and weekly mileage as well as time, body weight, route, temperature, and improvements. Also featured are training tips, monthly essays on topics such as speed training, trail running, and injury prevention. "Running enthusiasts will love this calendar."
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Details of the book - The Complete Runner's Day-By-Day Log and Calendar
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781400063390
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1400063396
Publishing year: 2006
Publisher: RANDOM HOUSE
Weight: 0,354 kg
Book in our database since 26.11.2008 08:53:38
Book found last time on 12.10.2016 14:16:52
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "runner", from "jerome jerome, marty" (140006340X)
- "Hot Commodities: How Anyone Can Invest Profitably in the World's Best Market", from "Jim Rogers" (140006337X)
- "Christmas at the New Yorker: Stories, Poems, Humor, and Art", from "New Yorker Magazine" (1400063418)
- "Pirate Hunters: Treasure, Obsession, and the Search for a Legendary Pirate Ship", from "Kurson, Robert" (9781400063369)
- "The Man in the Flying Lawn Chair And Other Excursions and Observations", from "Plimpton, George; Plimpton, Sarah" (1400063426)
- "Crashing Through: A True Story of Risk, Adventure, and the Man Who Dared to See", from "Kurson, Robert" (9781400063352)