Detailseite wird geladen...
Hardback, [PU: Palala Press], This work has been selected by scholars as being culturally important, and is part of the knowledge base of civilization as we know it. This work was reproduced from the original artifact, and remains as true to the original work as possible. Therefore, you will see the original copyright references, library stamps (as most of these works have been housed in our most important libraries around the world), and other notations in the work. This work is in the public domain in the United States of America, and possibly other nations. Within the United States, you may freely copy and distribute this work, as no entity (individual or corporate) has a copyright on the body of the work.As a reproduction of a historical artifact, this work may contain missing or blurred pages, poor pictures, errant marks, etc. Scholars believe, and we concur, that this work is important enough to be preserved, reproduced, and made generally available to the public. We appreciate your support of the preservation process, and thank you for being an important part of keeping this knowledge alive and relevant.
Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei. (EUR 0.00)
Details of the book - Bulletin Volume No. 147 (1952)
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781341965692
Publisher: Palala Press
Book in our database since 06.12.2017 12:56:48
Book found last time on 06.12.2017 12:56:48
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Bird Life in Arctic Norway: A Popular Brochure", from "Collett, Robert" (9781341965678)
- "The Repository of Arts, Literature, Commerce, Manufactures, Fashions and Politics Volume V.13(1815)", from "Rudolph Ackermann" (1341965716)
- "The Repository of Arts, Literature, Commerce, Manufactures, Fashions and Politics Volume Ser.3,v.12(1828)", from "Rudolph Ackermann" (9781341965661)
- "Bird-Lore Volume 9, 1907", from "National Association of Audubon Societie" (9781341965739)
- "Bird Notes Volume 2, 1911", from "Foreign Bird Club, National British Bird and Mule Club" (1341965619)
- "British Conchology, or, An Account of the Mollusca Which now Inhabit the British Isles and the Surrounding Seas Volume v 3", from "John Gwyn Jeffreys, W Sowerby, G B. 1812-1884 Sowerby" (9781341965791)