Detailseite wird geladen...
Title: (Second Series.) Second edition.Publisher: British Library, Historical Print EditionsThe British Library is the national library of the United Kingdom. It is one of the world''s largest research libraries holding over 150 million items in all known languages and formats: books, journals, newspapers, sound recordings, patents, maps, stamps, prints and much more. Its collections include around 14 million books, along with substantial additional collections of manuscripts and historical items dating back as far as 300 BC.The FICTION & PROSE LITERATURE collection includes books from the British Library digitised by Microsoft. The collection provides readers with a perspective of the world from some of the 18th and 19th century''s most talented writers. Written for a range of audiences, these works are a treasure for any curious reader looking to see the world through the eyes of ages past. Beyond the main body of works the collection also includes song-books, comedy, and works of satire. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++<Source Library> British Library<Contributors> Hood, Thomas; Hood, Thomas; <Original Pub Date> 1829.<Physical Description> 12o.<Shelfmark> 994.i.17.(2.) Thomas Hood, Books, Fiction and Literature, Fiction, Second Edition. Books>Fiction and Literature>Fiction
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2011, ISBN: 1241551243, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: British Library, Historical Print Editions, 250 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=13mm, Gew.=454gr, [GR: 21110 - TB/Belletristik/Romane/Erzählungen], [SW: - Literature - Classics / Criticism], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Thomas Hood,Paperback, English-language edition,Pub by British Library, Historical Print Editions Books Books ~~ Literary Collections~~ General British Library, Historical Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Details of the book - (Second Series.) Second Edition.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781241551247
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1241551243
Publishing year: 2011
Publisher: British Library, Historical Print Editions
Weight: 0,454 kg
Book in our database since 10.11.2012 08:22:56
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 06:25:59
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Das Magdeburgische Husaren-Regiment No. 10. in Der Campagne Des Jahres 1866.", from "Besser, Louis" (9781241551230)
- "The Doubtful Grant of Ireland by Pope Adrian IV. to King Henry II., Investigated. Reprinted, with Slight Revision and Re-Arrangement, from the "New Ir", from "Ginnell, Laurence" (9781241551254)
- "A History of the United States, from the Discovery of the American Continent to the Present Time. [Brought Down to 1782 Only.]", from "Bancroft, George" (9781241551223)
- "History of the Pacific States of North America.", from "Bancroft, Hubert Howe" (9781241551261)
- "The Growth of the English Constitution, Etc. (Third Edition. Reprinted.).", from "Freeman, Edward" (9781241551216)
- "Discovery of the Yosemite, and the Indian War of 1851, Which Led to That Event ... Third Edition, Revised, Etc.", from "Bunnell, Lafayette Houghton" (9781241551278)