Detailseite wird geladen...
Title: The Itinerary of King Edward the Second. Compiled by ... C. H. Hartshorne.Publisher: British Library, Historical Print EditionsThe British Library is the national library of the United Kingdom. It is one of the world''s largest research libraries holding over 150 million items in all known languages and formats: books, journals, newspapers, sound recordings, patents, maps, stamps, prints and much more. Its collections include around 14 million books, along with substantial additional collections of manuscripts and historical items dating back as far as 300 BC.The GENERAL HISTORICAL collection includes books from the British Library digitised by Microsoft. This varied collection includes material that gives readers a 19th century view of the world. Topics include health, education, economics, agriculture, environment, technology, culture, politics, labour and industry, mining, penal policy, and social order. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++<Source Library> British Library<Contributors> Hartshorne, Charles Henry; <Original Pub Date> 1861.<Physical Description> 32 p. ; 4o.<Shelfmark> 9505.g.6. Charles Henry Hartshorne, Books, History, The Itinerary Of King Edward The Second. Compiled By ... C. H. Hartshorne. Books>History
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Charles Henry Hartshorne,Paperback, English-language edition,Pub by British Library, Historical Print Editions Books Books ~~ Literary Collections~~ General Itinerary-of-King-Edward-the-Second-Compiled-by-C-H-Hartshorne~~Charles-Henry-Hartshorne British Library, Historical Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2011, ISBN: 1241547831, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: British Library, Historical Print Editions, 48 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=3mm, Gew.=104gr, [GR: 25590 - TB/Geschichte/Sonstiges], [SW: - Literature - Classics / Criticism], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Details of the book - The Itinerary of King Edward the Second. Compiled by ... C. H. Hartshorne.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781241547837
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1241547831
Publishing year: 2011
Publisher: British Library, Historical Print Editions
Weight: 0,104 kg
Book in our database since 05.05.2012 13:51:15
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 06:25:54
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "The Comic History of England ... with Twenty Coloured Etchings, and Two Hundred Woodcuts. by John Leech.", from "A'Beckett, Gilbert" (9781241547820)
- "W.'s Historical Series.", from "Woodward, W." (9781241547844)
- "The History of England to the Revolution in 1688. New Edition, with the Author's Last Corrections, Etc.", from "Hume, David" (9781241547813)
- "History of the Irish Rebellion of 1798.", from "Harwood, Philip" (9781241547851)
- "The New Government Colony. British Columbia and Vancouver's Island. a Complete Hand-Book, Replete with the Latest Information Concerning the Newly-Discovered Gold Fields. with a Map.", from "Anonymous" (9781241547806)
- "Memoirs of the Reign of George III. to the Session of Parliament Ending A.D. 1793 ... Vol. I.(-IV.) Third Edition. (Memoirs of the Reign of George III", from "Belsham, William" (9781241547868)