Detailseite wird geladen...
Title: Foreign Scenes and Travelling Recreations.Publisher: British Library, Historical Print EditionsThe British Library is the national library of the United Kingdom. It is one of the world''s largest research libraries holding over 150 million items in all known languages and formats: books, journals, newspapers, sound recordings, patents, maps, stamps, prints and much more. Its collections include around 14 million books, along with substantial additional collections of manuscripts and historical items dating back as far as 300 BC.The GENERAL HISTORICAL collection includes books from the British Library digitised by Microsoft. This varied collection includes material that gives readers a 19th century view of the world. Topics include health, education, economics, agriculture, environment, technology, culture, politics, labour and industry, mining, penal policy, and social order. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++<Source Library> British Library<Contributors> Howison, John; <Original Pub Date> 1825.<Physical Description> 2 vol. ; 8o.<Shelfmark> 1045.i.20. John Howison, Books, History, Foreign Scenes And Travelling Recreations. Books>History, British Library, Historical Print Editions
new Free shipping on orders above $25. Shipping costs:zzgl. Versandkosten., plus shipping costs
2011, ISBN: 1241515018, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: British Library, Historical Print Editions, 626 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=32mm, Gew.=1102gr, [GR: 25590 - TB/Geschichte/Sonstiges], [SW: - History - General History], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
John Howison,Paperback, English-language edition,Pub by British Library, Historical Print Editions Books Books ~~ History~~ World Foreign-Scenes-and-Travelling-Recreations~~John-Howison British Library, Historical Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Details of the book - Foreign Scenes and Travelling Recreations.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781241515010
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1241515018
Publishing year: 2011
Publisher: British Library, Historical Print Editions
Weight: 1,102 kg
Book in our database since 01.04.2012 07:04:56
Book found last time on 29.11.2017 12:07:40
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Five Years with the Congo Cannibals ... Illustrated, Etc.", from "Ward, Herbert" (9781241515003)
- "The Diamond Jubilee in Cheshire. a Descriptive Account of How the Sixtieth Year of the Glorious Reign of Her Most Gracious Majesty Queen Victoria, Emp", from "Cooke, John; Victoria, Queen" (9781241515027)
- "Die Schweiz im neunzehnten Jahrhundert. Herausgegeben von schweizerischen Schriftstellern unter Leitung von P. Seippel. (German Edition)", from "Seippel, Paul" (9781241514990)
- "A Journey to the Source of the River Oxus. by Captain John Wood ... New Edition, Edited by His Son (Alexander Wood). with an Essay on the Geography", from "Wood, John; Wood, Alexander; Yule, Henry" (9781241515034)
- "The Roll Call. a Novel.", from "Jervoise, Arthur Tristram" (9781241514983)
- "History of the Consulate and the Empire of France Under Napoleon. ... Translated by D. F. Campbell.", from "Thiers, Louis; Campbell, D." (9781241515041)