Detailseite wird geladen...
Title: The Idle Hour Series. Edited by A. H. M.Publisher: British Library, Historical Print EditionsThe British Library is the national library of the United Kingdom. It is one of the world''s largest research libraries holding over 150 million items in all known languages and formats: books, journals, newspapers, sound recordings, patents, maps, stamps, prints and much more. Its collections include around 14 million books, along with substantial additional collections of manuscripts and historical items dating back as far as 300 BC.The GENERAL HISTORICAL collection includes books from the British Library digitised by Microsoft. This varied collection includes material that gives readers a 19th century view of the world. Topics include health, education, economics, agriculture, environment, technology, culture, politics, labour and industry, mining, penal policy, and social order. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++<Source Library> British Library<Contributors> Miles, Alfred Henry; <Original Pub Date> 1891, etc.].<Physical Description> 8o.<Shelfmark> 12600.d.31. Alfred Henry Miles, Books, History, The Idle Hour Series. Edited By A. H. M. Books>History
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2011, ISBN: 1241460221, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: British Library, Historical Print Editions, 332 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=18mm, Gew.=594gr, [GR: 25590 - TB/Geschichte/Sonstiges], [SW: - History - General History], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Alfred Henry Miles,Paperback, English-language edition,Pub by British Library, Historical Print Editions Books Books ~~ History~~ World Idle-Hour-Series-Edited-by-A-H-M~~Alfred-Henry-Miles British Library, Historical Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Details of the book - The Idle Hour Series. Edited by A. H. M.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781241460228
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1241460221
Publishing year: 2011
Publisher: British Library, Historical Print Editions
Weight: 0,594 kg
Book in our database since 19.09.2012 03:55:58
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 06:23:38
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Bishop Burnet's History of His Own Time. [vol. 1 edited by Gilbert Burnet, second son of the Bishop, and others; vol. 2 edited, with a life of the author, by Sir Thomas Burnet.] L.P.", from "Burnet, Gilbert" (9781241460211)
- "The Wolseley Series. Edited by Capt. W. H. James. Vol. 1-7.", from "James, Walter Haweis; Leverson, George Francis" (9781241460235)
- "The Expedition of Cyrus Into Persia; And the Retreat of the Ten Thousand Greeks. Translated ... with Critical and Historical Notes, by Edward Spelman", from "Xenophon; Spelman, Edward" (9781241460204)
- "Reminiscences of Syria, and Fragments of a Journal and Letters from the Holy Land.", from "Napier, Edward" (9781241460242)
- "The History of North Carolina.", from "Williamson, Hugh" (9781241460198)
- "Historia Delle Guerre Ciuili Di Francia, Etc.", from "Davila, Enrico Caterino" (9781241460259)