Detailseite wird geladen...
Title: Part I. Eighth edition. (Supplement.).Publisher: British Library, Historical Print EditionsThe British Library is the national library of the United Kingdom. It is one of the world''s largest research libraries holding over 150 million items in all known languages and formats: books, journals, newspapers, sound recordings, patents, maps, stamps, prints and much more. Its collections include around 14 million books, along with substantial additional collections of manuscripts and historical items dating back as far as 300 BC.The GENERAL HISTORICAL collection includes books from the British Library digitised by Microsoft. This varied collection includes material that gives readers a 19th century view of the world. Topics include health, education, economics, agriculture, environment, technology, culture, politics, labour and industry, mining, penal policy, and social order. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++<Source Library> British Library<Contributors> Anonymous; <Original Pub Date> 1893, 95.<Physical Description> 8o.<Shelfmark> 10496.f.26. Anonymous, Books, History, Part I. Eighth Edition. Supplement. Books>History
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2011, ISBN: 1241448795, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: British Library, Historical Print Editions, 478 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=24mm, Gew.=844gr, [GR: 25590 - TB/Geschichte/Sonstiges], [SW: - History - General History], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Anonymous,Paperback, English-language edition,Pub by British Library, Historical Print Editions Books Books ~~ History~~ World Part-I-Eighth-edition-Supplement~~Anonymous British Library, Historical Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Details of the book - Part I. Eighth Edition. Supplement.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781241448790
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1241448795
Publishing year: 2011
Publisher: British Library, Historical Print Editions
Weight: 0,844 kg
Book in our database since 05.10.2012 01:21:42
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 06:23:17
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "A New and Impartial History of Ireland, from the Earliest Accounts to the Present Time, with a Vindication of the Early Annals, and an Introduction", from "Macdermot, Martin" (9781241448783)
- "The Defence of Plevna, 1877. Written by One Who Took Part in It", from "Herbert, Frederick William Von" (9781241448806)
- "The Invasion of the Crimea: Its Origin, and an Account of Its Progress Down to the Death of Lord Raglan", from "Kinglake, Alexander William" (9781241448776)
- "Recollections of the Storming of the Castle of Badajos; By the Third Division a Personal Narrative, by Captain MacCarthy to Which Are Added Memoires o", from "MacCarthy, John Edward Connor" (9781241448813)
- "History of Europe from the Commencement of the French Revolution, Etc.", from "Alison, Archibald" (9781241448769)
- "Lexicon Herodoteum Que Et Styli Herodotei Universaratio Enucleate Explicatur Et Quam Plurimi Musarum Loci Ex Professo Illustrantur; Passim Etiam Parti", from "Schweigh User, Johann; Herodotus" (9781241448820)