Detailseite wird geladen...
British Library, Historical Print Editions. Paperback. New. Paperback. 294 pages. Dimensions: 9.7in. x 7.4in. x 0.6in.Title: The Vancouver Island Pilot, etc. (Supplement. ). Publisher: British Library, Historical Print EditionsThe British Library is the national library of the United Kingdom. It is one of the worlds largest research libraries holding over 150 million items in all known languages and formats: books, journals, newspapers, sound recordings, patents, maps, stamps, prints and much more. Its collections include around 14 million books, along with substantial additional collections of manuscripts and historical items dating back as far as 300 BC. The GENERAL HISTORICAL collection includes books from the British Library digitised by Microsoft. This varied collection includes material that gives readers a 19th century view of the world. Topics include health, education, economics, agriculture, environment, technology, culture, politics, labour and industry, mining, penal policy, and social order. The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification: British Library Anonymous; 1864-83. ix. 270. vii. 172 p. ; 8. 10496. i. 6. This item ships from multiple locations. Your book may arrive from Roseburg,OR, La Vergne,TN., British Library, Historical Print Editions
Shipping costs: EUR 10.52
Paperback, [EAN: 9781241446673], British Library, Historical Print Editions, British Library, Historical Print Editions, Book, [PU: British Library, Historical Print Editions], British Library, Historical Print Editions, 771718, World History, 771998, Pre-500, 772000, 501-1500, 772002, 1501-1750, 772004, 1751-1900, 772006, 1901-1913, 772008, World War I 1914-1918, 772010, Inter-war Period 1919-1938, 10959961, World War II 1939-1945, 772014, Post-war Period, 1946-Present, 65, History, 1025612, Subjects, 266239, Books
Neuware Shipping costs:Europa Zone 1: GBP 5,48 pro Produkt. (EUR 6.75)
2014, ISBN: 1241446679
[EAN: 9781241446673], Neubuch, [PU: BRITISH LIB HISTORICAL PRINT E 01/10/2014], New Book. This item is printed on demand. Shipped from US This item is printed on demand.
Paperbackshop-US, Secaucus, NJ, U.S.A.  [Rating: 5 (von 5)]
NEW BOOK Shipping costs: EUR 10.16
The Vancouver Island Pilot, etc. (Supplement.).: Anonymous The Vancouver Island Pilot, etc. (Supplement.).: Anonymous Bücher > Taschenbücher > Geist & Wissen, in stock
No. 14999167 Shipping costs:, DE, DE (EUR 0.00)
Bücher > Taschenbücher > Geist Wissen
No. 14999167 Shipping costs:zzgl., Versandkosten, DE (EUR 0.00)
Details of the book - The Vancouver Island Pilot, Etc. (Supplement.).
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781241446673
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1241446679
Publishing year: 2011
Publisher: British Library, Historical Print Editions
Weight: 0,531 kg
Book in our database since 13.01.2012 22:38:01
Book found last time on 28.04.2017 11:45:50
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "History of the Reign of Ferdinand and Isabella. New and Revised Edition, with the Author's Latest Corrections and Additions. Edited by J. F. Kirk", from "Prescott, William Hickling; Kirk, John Foster" (9781241446666)
- "History of the French Revolution. Translated by J. Dixon", from "Thiers, Louis Adolphe; Dixon, J." (9781241446680)
- "The Relations Between Civilized and Uncivilized Races. a Prize Essay Read in the Theatre, Oxford, June 8, 1864", from "Cheyne, Thomas Kelly" (9781241446659)
- "The XXII. Egyptian Royal Dynasty; with some remarks on XXVI. and other dynasties of the New Kingdom. Translated by W. Bell With two lithographic plates of genealogies", from "Lepsius, Carl Richard; Bell, William Phil" (9781241446697)
- "History of Europe from the Commencement of the French Revolution, Etc.", from "Alison, Archibald" (9781241446642)
- "Narrative of the Canadian Red River Exploring Expedition of 1857 and of the Assinniboine and Saskatchewan Exploring Expedition of 1858", from "Hind, Henry Youle" (9781241446703)