Detailseite wird geladen...
Title: Notes on Public Subjects, made during a tour in the United States and in Canada.Publisher: British Library, Historical Print EditionsThe British Library is the national library of the United Kingdom. It is one of the world''s largest research libraries holding over 150 million items in all known languages and formats: books, journals, newspapers, sound recordings, patents, maps, stamps, prints and much more. Its collections include around 14 million books, along with substantial additional collections of manuscripts and historical items dating back as far as 300 BC.The GENERAL HISTORICAL collection includes books from the British Library digitised by Microsoft. This varied collection includes material that gives readers a 19th century view of the world. Topics include health, education, economics, agriculture, environment, technology, culture, politics, labour and industry, mining, penal policy, and social order. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++<Source Library> British Library<Contributors> Tremenheere, Hugh Seymour; <Original Pub Date> 1852.<Physical Description> 12o.<Shelfmark> 10411.d.23. Hugh Seymour Tremenheere, Books, History, Notes On Public Subjects, Made During A Tour In The United States And In Canada. Books>History
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Hugh Seymour Tremenheere,Paperback, English-language edition,Pub by British Library, Historical Print Editions Books Books ~~ History~~ World Notes-on-Public-Subjects-made-during-a-tour-in-the-United-States-and-in-Canada~~Hugh-Seymour-Tremenheere British Library, Historical Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2011, ISBN: 1241339872, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: British Library, Historical Print Editions, 378 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=20mm, Gew.=671gr, [GR: 25590 - TB/Geschichte/Sonstiges], [SW: - History - General History], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Details of the book - Notes on Public Subjects, Made During a Tour in the United States and in Canada.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781241339876
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1241339872
Publishing year: 2011
Publisher: British Library, Historical Print Editions
Weight: 0,671 kg
Book in our database since 06.10.2012 10:04:47
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 06:20:33
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "The Town and City of Waterbury, Connecticut, from the Aboriginal Period to the Year Eighteen Hundred and Ninety-Five.", from "Anderson, Rev Joseph" (9781241339869)
- "Die Insel Cypern ... Von F. Unger Und T. Kotschy.", from "Unger, Franz; Kotschy, Carl Georg Theodor" (9781241339883)
- "Life on the Lakes; Being Tales and Sketches Collected During a Trip to the Pictured Rocks of Lake Superior. by the Author of Legends of a Log Cabin.", from "Anonymous" (9781241339852)
- "Russisch Centralasien. Reisebilder Aus Transkaspien, Buchara Und Turkestan ... Mit 52 Abbildungen.", from "Albrecht, Max" (9781241339890)
- "Jenny Lind in America.", from "Rosenberg, Charles G." (9781241339845)
- "Mekka.", from "Hurgronje, Christiaan Snouck" (9781241339906)