Detailseite wird geladen...
Title: The Border City. Carlisle and its associations, etc.Publisher: British Library, Historical Print EditionsThe British Library is the national library of the United Kingdom. It is one of the world''s largest research libraries holding over 150 million items in all known languages and formats: books, journals, newspapers, sound recordings, patents, maps, stamps, prints and much more. Its collections include around 14 million books, along with substantial additional collections of manuscripts and historical items dating back as far as 300 BC.The HISTORY OF BRITAIN & IRELAND collection includes books from the British Library digitised by Microsoft. As well as historical works, this collection includes geographies, travelogues, and titles covering periods of competition and cooperation among the people of Great Britain and Ireland. Works also explore the countries'' relations with France, Germany, the Low Countries, Denmark, and Scandinavia. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++<Source Library> British Library<Contributors> Anonymous; <Original Pub Date> 1858.<Physical Description> 102 p. ; 8o.<Shelfmark> 10358.ccc.42. Anonymous, Books, History, The Border City. Carlisle And Its Associations, Etc. Books>History
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2011, ISBN: 1241308241, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: British Library, Historical Print Editions, 144 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=8mm, Gew.=268gr, [GR: 25500 - TB/Geschichte], [SW: - History - General History], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Anonymous,Paperback, English-language edition,Pub by British Library, Historical Print Editions Books Books ~~ History~~ Europe ~~ Great Britain The-Border-City-Carlisle-and-its-associations-etc~~Anonymous British Library, Historical Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Details of the book - The Border City. Carlisle and Its Associations, Etc.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781241308247
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1241308241
Publishing year: 2011
Publisher: British Library, Historical Print Editions
Weight: 0,268 kg
Book in our database since 18.01.2012 11:47:19
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 06:19:49
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "The History of Rock County, Wisconsin also History of Wisconsin by C. W. Butterfield Illustrated.", from "Anonymous" (9781241308230)
- "History of the County of Fife, from the Earliest Period to the Present Time ... with Numerous Engravings ... on Steel ... from Original Drawings ... b", from "Leighton, John M.; Stewart, James" (9781241308254)
- "Stonehouse: Historical and Traditional.", from "Naismith, Robert" (9781241308223)
- "The Annals of Albany. By Joel Munsell. Vol. VI.", from "Munsell, Joel" (9781241308261)
- "Henry Irving's Impressions of America, Narrated in a Series of Sketches, Chronicles, and Conversations, by J. H.", from "Hatton, Joseph; Irving, John Henry" (9781241308216)
- "Welsh Pool and Powys Land, Etc. [An Offprint from "Collections Historical and Arch Ological Relating to Montgomeryshire and Its Borders."]", from "Owen, Robert" (9781241308278)