Detailseite wird geladen...
[ED: Taschenbuch], [PU: British Library, Historical Print Editions], bTitle:/b Edith, a tale of the Azores, and other poems.br/br/bPublisher:/b British Library, Historical Print Editionsbr/br/The British Library is the national library of the United Kingdom. It is one of the world's largest research libraries holding over 150 million items in all known languages and formats: books, journals, newspapers, sound recordings, patents, maps, stamps, prints and much more. Its collections include around 14 million books, along with substantial additional collections of manuscripts and historical items dating back as far as 300 BC.br/br/The POETRY & DRAMA collection includes books from the British Library digitised by Microsoft. The books reflect the complex and changing role of literature in society, ranging from Bardic poetry to Victorian verse. Containing many classic works from important dramatists and poets, this collection has something for every lover of the stage and verse. br/br/++++br/The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:br/++++br/br/bSource Library/b British Librarybr/bContributors/b Anonymous br/bOriginal Pub Date/b 1838.br/bPhysical Description/b 8.br/bShelfmark/b 991.h.38.br/ Versandfertig in 3-5 Tagen, [SC: 0.00], Neuware, gewerbliches Angebot
buecher.de GmbH & Co. KG
Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei, Versand nach Deutschland (EUR 0.00)
2011, ISBN: 9781241090517
Taal: Engels; Afmetingen: 13x189x246 mm; Gewicht: 431,00 gram; Verschijningsdatum: januari 2011; ISBN10: 1241090513; ISBN13: 9781241090517; , Engelstalig | Paperback | 2011, Literatuur, Toneel, Engels, Iers, Schots, Welsh, Literatuur & Romans, Literaire non-fictie, Literatuur, Toneel, Meer toneel, Literatuur & Romans, Toneel, British Library, Historical Print Editions
Nieuw, 5-10 werkdagen Shipping costs:5-10 werkdagen, plus shipping costs
British Library, Historical Print Editions, 2011-02-16. Paperback. Used:Good. Ships Fast. Expedite Shipping Available., British Library, Historical Print Editions, 2011-02-16
Shipping costs: EUR 13.33
2011, ISBN: 1241090513
[EAN: 9781241090517], Neubuch, [PU: British Library, Historical Print Editions], This item is printed on demand for shipment within 3 working days.
English-Book-Service Mannheim, Mannheim, Germany  [Rating: 4 (von 5)]
NEW BOOK Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei (EUR 0.00)
Paperback, [PU: British Library, Historical Print Editions], Plays, Playscripts
Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei (EUR 0.00)
Edith, a Tale of the Azores, and Other Poems.
Details of the book - Edith, a Tale of the Azores, and Other Poems.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781241090517
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1241090513
Publishing year: 2011
Publisher: British Library, Historical Print Editions
Weight: 0,431 kg
Book in our database since 02.10.2011 14:00:30
Book found last time on 07.09.2016 09:25:49
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Incorporation of Mansfield. Ancient and Modern Mansfield and Report of Charter Day Festivities.", from "Anonymous" (9781241090500)
- "Primary Sources, Historical Collections: The Golden Horn: And Sketches in Asia Minor, Egypt, Syria, and the Hauraan, Volume I, with a Foreword by T. S", from "Monk, Charles James" (9781241090524)
- "Miscellanea. [By] J[ames] G[lassford. Translations Into English Verse, Accompanied by the Original Text, from the Latin of Addison, S. Clay, and P. Fr", from "G, J." (9781241090494)
- "Edgar's Ransom. a Novel.", from "Rysbridge, C." (9781241090531)
- "A Selection Of Cases And Other Authorities On The Law Of Admiralty. Volume 2 Of 3", from "See Notes Multiple Contributors" (9781241090487)
- "Primary Sources, Historical Collections: Original Letters from Russia, 1825-1828, with a Foreword by T. S. Wentworth", from "Anne Albinia Disbrowe, Charlotte" (9781241090548)