Detailseite wird geladen...
2011, ISBN: 1241064954
[EAN: 9781241064952], Neubuch, [PU: Historical Print Editions British Library Feb 2011], DRAMA / GENERAL, This item is printed on demand - Print on Demand Titel. - bTitle:/b Rhymes of Road, Rail & River.br/br/bPublisher:/b British Library, Historical Print Editionsbr/br/The British Library is the national library of the United Kingdom. It is one of the world's largest research libraries holding over 150 million items in all known languages and formats: books, journals, newspapers, sound recordings, patents, maps, stamps, prints and much more. Its collections include around 14 million books, along with substantial additional collections of manuscripts and historical items dating back as far as 300 BC.br/br/The POETRY & DRAMA collection includes books from the British Library digitised by Microsoft. The books reflect the complex and changing role of literature in society, ranging from Bardic poetry to Victorian verse. Containing many classic works from important dramatists and poets, this collection has something for every lover of the stage and verse. br/br/++++br/The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:br/++++br/br/b/b British Librarybr/b/b Derry, E; br/b/b nullbr/b/b 8º.br/b/b 011651.k.22.br/ 146 pp. Englisch
AHA-BUCH GmbH, Kreiensen, NDS, Germany  [Rating: 5 (von 5)]
NEW BOOK Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei (EUR 0.00)
2011, ISBN: 1241064954, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: British Library, Historical Print Editions, 146 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=8mm, Gew.=272gr, [GR: 21500 - TB/Belletristik/Lyrik/Dramatik/Essays], [SW: - Plays / Drama], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
2011, ISBN: 1241064954
[EAN: 9781241064952], Neubuch, [PU: BRITISH LIB HISTORICAL PRINT E], New book. Shipped within the US in 10-14 days. This item is printed on demand.
Paperbackshop-US, Aurora, IL, U.S.A.  [Rating: 5]
NEW BOOK Shipping costs: EUR 6.61
[EAN: 9781241064952], BRAND NEW PRINT ON DEMAND.
THE SAINT BOOKSTORE, Southport, MSY, United Kingdom  [Rating: 5]
Shipping costs: EUR 5.03
Details of the book - Rhymes of Road, Rail and River.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781241064952
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1241064954
Publishing year: 2011
Publisher: British Library, Historical Print Editions
Weight: 0,272 kg
Book in our database since 02.09.2011 09:06:39
Book found last time on 14.09.2013 11:12:32
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Kenilworth Castle. Visitor's Handy Guide Containing a Large Plan of the Ruins and Walls with Historical Notes, Etc.", from "Oakley, Timothy" (9781241064945)
- "Primary Sources, Historical Collections: Russia's Work in Turkey: A Revelation, with a Foreword by T. S. Wentworth", from "Giacometti, Georges" (9781241064969)
- "A Movie Lover's Go-To Guide to War Films, Vol. 21: Films Featuring the Sengoku Period, Seven Years' War, Sierra Leone Civil War, Sino-Indian War, and Sino-Vietnamese War", from "Rasmussen, Dana" (9781241064938)
- "Primary Sources, Historical Collections: Parsi, Jaina, and Sikh, with a Foreword by T. S. Wentworth", from "Thornton, Douglas M." (9781241064976)
- "Guy Mannering; Or, the Gipsey's Prophecy: A Musical Play in Three Acts [Founded on Sir Walter Scott's "Guy Mannering"]. Second Edition.", from "Terry, Daniel; Scott, Walter" (9781241064921)
- "Mothers and Daughters: A Comedy in Five Acts, Etc.", from "Bell, Robert" (9781241064983)