Detailseite wird geladen...
Title: A memorial volume of Poems.Publisher: British Library, Historical Print EditionsThe British Library is the national library of the United Kingdom. It is one of the world''s largest research libraries holding over 150 million items in all known languages and formats: books, journals, newspapers, sound recordings, patents, maps, stamps, prints and much more. Its collections include around 14 million books, along with substantial additional collections of manuscripts and historical items dating back as far as 300 BC.The POETRY & DRAMA collection includes books from the British Library digitised by Microsoft. The books reflect the complex and changing role of literature in society, ranging from Bardic poetry to Victorian verse. Containing many classic works from important dramatists and poets, this collection has something for every lover of the stage and verse. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++<Source Library> British Library<Contributors> Wyon, Edward Alexander; <Original Pub Date> 1874.<Physical Description> 8o.<Shelfmark> 11652.bb.40. Edward Alexander Wyon, Books, Entertainment, A Memorial Volume Of Poems. Books>Entertainment
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2011, ISBN: 1241052263, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: British Library, Historical Print Editions, 142 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=8mm, Gew.=268gr, [GR: 21500 - TB/Belletristik/Lyrik/Dramatik/Essays], [SW: - Plays / Drama], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Edward Alexander Wyon,Paperback, English-language edition,Pub by British Library, Historical Print Editions Books Books ~~ Drama~~ General A-memorial-volume-of-Poems~~Edward-Alexander-Wyon British Library, Historical Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Details of the book - A Memorial Volume of Poems.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781241052263
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1241052263
Publishing year: 2011
Publisher: British Library, Historical Print Editions
Weight: 0,268 kg
Book in our database since 20.05.2012 17:39:26
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 06:14:15
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Songs of the Pilgrim Land ... Edited by E. St. B. H.", from "Pennefather, Catherine; H, E." (9781241052256)
- "Calaf. a Rejected Drama [In Five Acts. a Translation Into English Prose of Gozzi's Turandot, with a Preface Signed Chrysalia].", from "Gozzi, Carlo Count" (9781241052270)
- "Fancies and Fragments: including imitations of favourite passages from the Greek, Latin and French, with special allusions to the locality of Hereford.", from "Matthews, Frederick" (9781241052249)
- "Love Triumphant, and Other New Poems.", from "Matheson, Annie" (9781241052287)
- "Echoes. [In Verse.]", from "Harrison, Clifford" (9781241052232)
- "Avenged, and Other Verses.", from "Kennedy, Arthur Clark" (9781241052294)