Detailseite wird geladen...
Title: Biographical and Miscellaneous Sonnets, written in 1880-82.Publisher: British Library, Historical Print EditionsThe British Library is the national library of the United Kingdom. It is one of the world''s largest research libraries holding over 150 million items in all known languages and formats: books, journals, newspapers, sound recordings, patents, maps, stamps, prints and much more. Its collections include around 14 million books, along with substantial additional collections of manuscripts and historical items dating back as far as 300 BC.The POETRY & DRAMA collection includes books from the British Library digitised by Microsoft. The books reflect the complex and changing role of literature in society, ranging from Bardic poetry to Victorian verse. Containing many classic works from important dramatists and poets, this collection has something for every lover of the stage and verse. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++<Source Library> British Library<Contributors> Anonymous; <Original Pub Date> 1883.<Physical Description> 38 p. ; 8o.<Shelfmark> 11602.ff.19.(2.) Anonymous, Books, Entertainment, Biographical And Miscellaneous Sonnets, Written In 1880-82. Books>Entertainment
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2011, ISBN: 1241035466, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: British Library, Historical Print Editions, 52 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=3mm, Gew.=109gr, [GR: 21500 - TB/Belletristik/Lyrik/Dramatik/Essays], [SW: - Plays / Drama], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Details of the book - Biographical and Miscellaneous Sonnets, Written in 1880-82.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781241035464
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1241035466
Publishing year: 2011
Publisher: British Library, Historical Print Editions
Weight: 0,109 kg
Book in our database since 29.02.2012 23:48:35
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 06:13:56
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "The Missionary, a Poem: With an Introduction, Containing a Brief History of Missions, from the Apostles to the Present Time; And an Appendix.", from "Taylor, Thomas" (9781241035457)
- "The East Indian: A Comedy, Etc.", from "Lewis, M. G." (9781241035471)
- "Poems on Various Subjects.", from "Hanmer, John" (9781241035440)
- "Life's Biggest Questions, Vol. 8: Magic Water, Perpetual Motion, Race Inequalities, and a Little Bit of Everything", from "Rasmussen, Dana" (9781241035488)
- "Memoir of the early life of the Right Hon. Sir W.H. Maule / edited by Emma Leathley.", from "Created by See Notes Multiple Contributors" (9781241035433)
- "Don Juan, or the Libertine Destroy'd: A Tragic Pantomical [Sic] Entertainment in Two Acts, Etc. [Founded on Shadwell's "Libertine."]", from "Delpini, Carlo Antonio" (9781241035495)