- 9781153059664 A Normal Course in Nature-Science an…
- 9785518775435 A normal course in nature-science an…
- 9781333592974 A Normal Course in Nature-Science an…
Detailseite wird geladen...
2010, ISBN: 1174896043, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Nabu Press, 170 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=9mm, Gew.=313gr, [GR: 25500 - TB/Geschichte], [SW: - History - General History], Kartoniert/Broschiert This is an EXACT reproduction of a book published before 1923. This IS NOT an OCR'd book with strange characters, introduced typographical errors, and jumbled words. This book may have occasional imperfections such as missing or blurred pages, poor pictures, errant marks, etc. that were either part of the original artifact, or were introduced by the scanning process. We believe this work is culturally important, and despite the imperfections, have elected to bring it back into print as part of our continuing commitment to the preservation of printed works worldwide. We appreciate your understanding of the imperfections in the preservation process, and hope you enjoy this valuable book.
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Details of the book - A Normal Course in Nature-Science and Agriculture ..
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781174896040
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1174896043
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Nabu Press
Weight: 0,313 kg
Book in our database since 01.12.2012 06:36:42
Book found last time on 01.12.2012 06:36:42
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Normal Herald Alumni" (9781174896033)
- "Nor Ktakaran Tearn Meroy Hisowsi Kristosi: Hownakan Bnagren Targmanowazh", from "Created by American Bible Society, Created by Massachusetts Bible Society" (9781174896057)
- "Norman County, Minnesota, in the World War", from "Claude Eugene Wentsel" (9781174896026)
- "None So Deaf as Those Who Won't Hear ..", from "Herbert Pelham [from old catalog Curtis" (9781174896064)
- "The Normans; Told Chiefly in Relation to Their Conquest of England", from "Jewett, Sarah Orne" (9781174896019)
- "No Compromise", from "Hetherington, Helen F.; Burton, H. Darwin" (9781174896071)