Detailseite wird geladen...
1716, ISBN: 9781171159766
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.<br />The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic -- a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.<br />++++<br />The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:<br />++++<br /><sourceLibrary>British Library<br /><br /><ESTCID>T054176<br /><br /><Notes>With a half-title.<br /><br /><imprintFull>London : printed for John Clark, 1716. <collation>,24p. ; 8° Weight:0.17 lbs, Gale ECCO, Print Editions, 6/24/2010 0:00:00
Shipping costs: EUR 19.99
1716, ISBN: 1171159765
Paperback, [EAN: 9781171159766], Unknown, English, English, English, Unknown, Book, Unknown, Unknown, 772040, Other Religions, 771714, Religious History, 65, History, 1025612, Subjects, 266239, Books, 277406, General, 58, Religion & Spirituality, 1025612, Subjects, 266239, Books, 277549, History, 277544, Religious Studies, 58, Religion & Spirituality, 1025612, Subjects, 266239, Books, 400530011, English, 400529011, Language (feature_browse-bin), 365481011, Refinements, 266239, Books, 492564011, Paperback, 492562011, Format (binding_browse-bin), 365481011, Refinements, 266239, Books, 182018031, Regular Size, 182016031, Font Size (format_browse-bin), 365481011, Refinements, 266239, Books
Gebraucht Shipping costs:Europa Zone 1: GBP 3,94 pro Produkt. (EUR 4.40)
2010, ISBN: 1171159765, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 32 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=77gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
2013, ISBN: 1171159765
[EAN: 9781171159766], Neubuch, [PU: GALE ECCO PRINT ED 01/05/2013], New Book. This item is printed on demand. Shipped from US This item is printed on demand.
Paperbackshop-US, Secaucus, NJ, U.S.A.  [Rating: 5 (von 5)]
NEW BOOK Shipping costs: EUR 7.29
Details of the book - A Sermon Preach'd to Young Persons, April 2D, 1716. ... by John Nesbitt.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781171159766
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1171159765
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,077 kg
Book in our database since 25.10.2011 08:32:25
Book found last time on 28.06.2013 18:47:03
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "The Wisdom of Owning God for the Guide of Our Youth. a Sermon Preach'd to Young People at Hand-Alley: On the 25th. of December, 1716. by John Evans. .", from "Evans, John" (9781171159759)
- "A Sermon Preach'd Before the Queen at St James's Chapel, on Wednesday the 8th of March, 1709/10. ... by Samuel Clarke, ...", from "Clarke, Samuel" (9781171159773)
- "A Discourse of the Due Catechising, and Confirming of Youth: Preach'd at the Episcopal Visitation, of the Deanry of Dursley, ... Aug.30, 1718. by W.", from "Cradock, William" (9781171159742)
- "A Farewell Sermon, Preached at Market-Deeping, on Sunday, April 6th, 1800. by the Revd. Robert Lascelles Carr, ...", from "Carr, Robert Lascelles" (9781171159780)
- "A Sermon Preach'd in the Cathedral Church of Ely at the Assizes Held for the Isle of Ely Apr. 16. 1718. by John Whitfield, ...", from "Whitfield, John" (9781171159735)
- "Comfort for Sion's Mourners: Or, the Final Perseverance of the Saints. a Sermon Preached at Portsmouth, by Samuel Meadows.", from "Meadows, Samuel" (9781171159797)