Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic -- a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++British LibraryT167783Printer's name from colophon. Engraved throughout apart from pp. 141-170 and the index, which are in letterpress. At foot of p. 1: Engraved by Skarratt Britannia St. Battle Bridge.London : [printed at the Philanthropic Reform], 1796. ,170,iip. : music ; 4° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History Psalms-hymns-and-anthems-for-the-Foundling-Chapel~~See-Notes-Multiple-Contributors Gale ECCO, Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 117112614X, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 182 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=10mm, Gew.=336gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
[ED: Taschenbuch], [PU: Gale Ecco, Print Editions], Versandfertig in 6-10 Tagen, [SC: 0.00]
Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei, Versand nach Deutschland (EUR 0.00)
Details of the book - Psalms Hymns and Anthems for the Foundling Chapel.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781171126140
ISBN (ISBN-10): 117112614X
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,336 kg
Book in our database since 01.03.2011 23:39:51
Book found last time on 09.10.2014 06:16:32
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "La Liturgie, Ou Formulaire Des Prieres Publiques, Selon L'Usage de L'Eglise Anglicane. Nouvelle Edition, Revue Et Corrige.", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781171126133)
- "Sacra concerto: or, the voice of melody. Containing an introduction to the grounds of music; also, forty-one psalm-tunes, and ten anthems; ... being ... of country choirs. ... By Benjamin West, ...", from "See Notes Multiple Contributors" (9781171126157)
- "The Christian Monitor: Containing an Earnest Exhortation to an Holy Life; With Some Directions in Order Thereto. Written in a Plain and Easy", from "Rawlet, John" (9781171126126)
- "A Clear and Compendious History of the Gods and Goddesses, and Their Contemporaries, Whether Patriarchs, Emperors, Kings, ... Taken from the Fathers", from "Watson, David" (9781171126164)
- "Prayers for Sundays, Holy-Days, and Other Festivals, from the Twenty-First Sunday After Pentecost, to Lent.", from "Gother, John" (9781171126119)
- "Dwys Ddifrifol Gyngor I Hunan-Ymholiad. Wedi Ei Draethu Mewn V. O Bregethau, AR 2 Cor. XIII.5. ... Gan Tho. Wadsworth, ... Wedi Ei Gyfieuthu ... Gan T", from "Wadsworth, Thomas" (9781171126171)