- 9781437041873 Letters from Cicero to Catiline the…
- 9781437173857 Letters from Cicero to Catiline the…
- 9781275856356 Letters from Cicero to Catiline the…
- 9781141645923 Letters From Cicero To Catiline The…
- 9781151457387 Letters From Cicero To Catiline The…
Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Rich in titles on English life and social history, this collection spans the world as it was known to eighteenth-century historians and explorers. Titles include a wealth of travel accounts and diaries, histories of nations from throughout the world, and maps and charts of a world that was still being discovered. Students of the War of American Independence will find fascinating accounts from the British side of conflict. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: Trinity College Library Watkinson CollectionESTCID: T038485Notes: Cicero = Joseph Galloway. Catiline the Second = Charles James Fox. With a half-title.Imprint: London : printed for J. Bew, 1781. Collation: vii,,104p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ History~~ Modern ~~ 18th Century Letters-from-Cicero-to-Catiline-the-Second-With-corrections-and-explanatory-notes~~Joseph-Galloway Gale ECCO, Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1170966330, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 118 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=6mm, Gew.=222gr, [GR: 25560 - TB/Geschichte/Neuzeit], [SW: - History - General History], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
2010, ISBN: 9781170966334
Softcover, Buch, [PU: Gale Ecco, Print Editions]
Shipping costs:Noch nicht erschienenNicht kurzfristig lieferbar, versandkostenfrei in der BRD (EUR 0.00)
Letters from Cicero to Catiline the Second. with Corrections and Explanatory Notes.
Details of the book - Letters from Cicero to Catiline the Second. with Corrections and Explanatory Notes.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170966334
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170966330
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,222 kg
Book in our database since 19.09.2011 15:08:52
Book found last time on 09.10.2014 06:14:13
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Travels in Several Parts of Turkey, Egypt, and the Holy Land, by James Haynes, ...", from "Haynes, James" (9781170966327)
- "An Account of the European Settlements in America. in Six Parts. ... in Two Volumes. ... the Fifth Edition, with Improvements. Volume 2 of 2", from "Burke, William" (9781170966341)
- "Memoirs of the Secret Services of John Macky, Esq; During the Reigns of King William, Queen Anne, and King George I. ... Published from His Original M", from "Macky, John" (9781170966310)
- "An Account of the European Settlements in America. in Six Parts. ... in Two Volumes. ... the Fifth Edition, with Improvements. Volume 1 of 2", from "Burke, William" (9781170966358)
- "Letters Written by His Excellency Arthur Capel, Earl of Essex, Lord Lieutenant of Ireland, in the Year 1675. to Which Is Prefixed, an Historical Accou", from "Capel, Arthur" (9781170966303)
- "A New General and Universal Atlas Containing Forty Five Maps. by Andrew Dury.", from "Dury, Andrew" (9781170966365)