Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The eighteenth-century fascination with Greek and Roman antiquity followed the systematic excavation of the ruins at Pompeii and Herculaneum in southern Italy; and after 1750 a neoclassical style dominated all artistic fields. The titles here trace developments in mostly English-language works on painting, sculpture, architecture, music, theater, and other disciplines. Instructional works on musical instruments, catalogs of art objects, comic operas, and more are also included. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: Trinity College Library Watkinson CollectionESTCID: T055513Notes: Imprint: London : printed for C. Dilly; and G. Nicol, 1785. Collation: ,84p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Art~~ History ~~ General The-natural-son~~Richard-Cumberland Gale ECCO, Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
The Natural Son: A Comedy. Performed At The Theatre Royal Drury Lane. By Richard Cumberland, Esq. Richard Cumberland, Books, Art and Architecture, The Natural Son: A Comedy. Performed At The Theatre Royal Drury Lane. By Richard Cumberland, Esq. Books>Art and Architecture
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
The Natural Son: A Comedy. Performed at the Theatre Royal Drury Lane. by Richard Cumberland, Esq. - Paperback
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 94 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=5mm, Gew.=181gr, [GR: 25830 - TB/Kunstgeschichte], [SW: - Art & Art Instruction], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
The natural son: a comedy. Performed at the Theatre Royal Drury Lane. By Richard Cumberland, Esq - Paperback
2010, ISBN: 9781170963821
Gale ECCO, Print Editions, 2010-06-10. Paperback. Used:Good. Ships Fast. Expedite Shipping Available., Gale ECCO, Print Editions, 2010-06-10
Shipping costs: EUR 13.78
The Natural Son: A Comedy. Performed at the Theatre Royal Drury Lane. by Richard Cumberland, Esq.
Details of the book - The Natural Son: A Comedy. Performed at the Theatre Royal Drury Lane. by Richard Cumberland, Esq.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170963821
ISBN (ISBN-10): 117096382X
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,181 kg
Book in our database since 26.09.2012 06:55:41
Book found last time on 23.10.2016 00:24:07
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "The Noble Peasant, a Comic Opera, in Three Acts; As Performed at the Theatre-Royal, in the Haymarket. by Thomas Holcroft.", from "Holcroft, Thomas" (9781170963814)
- "The Tragedy of Med]a. as It Is Acted at the Theatre-Royal in Drury-Lane. with a Preface Containing, Some Reflections on the New Way of Criticism. by M", from "Johnson, Charles" (9781170963838)
- "The Way to Keep Him: A Comedy, Performed at the Theatre Royal in Drury-Lane.", from "Murphy, Arthur" (9781170963807)
- "The Tragedy of Jane Shore. Written in Imitation of Shakespeare's Style. as It Is Acted at the Theatres-Royal in Drury-Lane and Covent-Garden. by N. Ro", from "Rowe, Nicholas" (9781170963845)
- "Aerostation; Or, the Templar's Stratagem. a Farce. in Two Acts. Written by F. Pilon, ... as It Is Performed with Applause at the Theatre-Royal in Cove", from "Pilon, Frederick" (9781170963791)
- "The Ton; Or, Follies of Fashion. a Comedy. as It Was Acted at the Theatre Royal, Covent Garden. by Lady Wallace.", from "Wallace, Lady" (9781170963852)