Detailseite wird geladen...
The sleep of plants, and cause of motion in the sensitive plant, explain'd. By J. Hill. In a letter to C. Linn us, ... - new book
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Medical theory and practice of the 1700s developed rapidly, as is evidenced by the extensive collection, which includes descriptions of diseases, their conditions, and treatments. Books on science and technology, agriculture, military technology, natural philosophy, even cookbooks, are all contained here.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: Trinity College Library Watkinson CollectionESTCID: T048443Notes: With a half-title. The recto of leaf a3 is numbered 5.Imprint: London : printed for R Baldwin, 1757. Collation: ,57,p. ; 12° Books Books ~~ Medicine~~ History The-sleep-of-plants-and-cause-of-motion-in-the-sensitive-plant-explaind-By-J-Hill-In-a-letter-to-C-Linn-us~~John-Hill Gale ECCO, Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
The Sleep Of Plants, And Cause Of Motion In The Sensitive Plant, Explain'd. By J. Hill. In A Letter To C. Linnaeus, ... - new book
The Sleep Of Plants, And Cause Of Motion In The Sensitive Plant, Explain'd. By J. Hill. In A Letter To C. Linnaeus, ... John Hill, Books, Health and Well Being, The Sleep Of Plants, And Cause Of Motion In The Sensitive Plant, Explain'd. By J. Hill. In A Letter To C. Linnaeus, ... Books>Health and Well Being
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
The Sleep of Plants, and Cause of Motion in the Sensitive Plant, Explain'd. by J. Hill. in a Letter to C. Linn]us, ... - Paperback
2010, ISBN: 1170963250, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 76 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=4mm, Gew.=154gr, [GR: 26920 - TB/Medizin/Allgemeines, Lexika], [SW: - Medical / Nursing], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
The Sleep of Plants, and Cause of Motion in the Sensitive Plant, Explain'd. by J. Hill. in a Letter to C. Linn]us, ...
Details of the book - The Sleep of Plants, and Cause of Motion in the Sensitive Plant, Explain'd. by J. Hill. in a Letter to C. Linn]us, ...
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170963258
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170963250
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,154 kg
Book in our database since 04.04.2011 08:21:29
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 02:30:39
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Institutes of Natural History. Containing the Heads of the Lectures in Natural History, Delivered by Dr Walker, in the University of Edinburgh.", from "Walker, John" (9781170963241)
- "A Practical Essay Concerning the Small Pox. by William Douglass, M.D.", from "Douglass, William" (9781170963265)
- "Some Considerations on the Causes of Earthquakes. Which Were Read Before the Royal Society, April 5, 1750. by Stephen Hales, ... the Second Edition, C", from "Hales, Stephen" (9781170963234)
- "A Sea Manual, Recommended to the Young Officers of the Royal Navy, as a Companion to the Signal Book. by Sir Alexander Schomberg.", from "Schomberg, Alexander" (9781170963272)
- "The Military Arguments, in the Letter to a Right Honourable Author, Fully Considered, by an Officer.", from "Conway, Henry Seymour" (9781170963227)
- "Critical Observations on the Art of Dancing; To Which Is Added, a Collection of Cotillons or French Dances. by Giovanni-Andrea Gallini.", from "Gallini, Giovanni-Andrea" (9781170963289)