Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: William Andrews Clark Memorial Library (UCLA)ESTCID: N007148Notes: Sometimes attributed to John Wesley. Horizontal chain lines.Imprint: [London] : Leeds printed: London, reprinted for James Hutton, 1738. Collation: 24p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History Gods-free-grace-to-all-men~~See-Notes-Multiple-Contributors Gale ECCO, Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1170953778, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 32 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=77gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
God's Free Grace To All Men. See Notes Multiple Contributors, Books, Religion and Spirituality, God's Free Grace To All Men. Books>Religion and Spirituality
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Details of the book - God's Free Grace to All Men.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170953778
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170953778
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,077 kg
Book in our database since 17.10.2009 13:50:11
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 02:30:27
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "God to Be Prais'd, and Our Vows to Be Perform'd. a Thanksgiving Sermon on Account of Our Preservation from the Plague, Preach'd at Rotherhith, April 2", from "Naylor, Quintus" (9781170953761)
- "An Answer to Dr. Clark, and Mr. Whiston, Concerning the Divinity of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit. with a Summary Account of the Chief Writers of t", from "Hawarden, Edward" (9781170953785)
- "National Repentance and Reformation the Way to Obtain National Blessings. a Sermon Preach'd at Rotherham in Yorkshire, on the Eleventh of April, 1744,", from "Pendlebury, William" (9781170953754)
- "Four Discourses on the Four Last Things; Viz. Death, Judgement, Heaven, and Hell. by the Right Reverend Father in God, Thomas Greene, D.D. Late Lord B", from "Greene, Thomas" (9781170953792)
- "An Essay Towards Some Farther Evidence of Our Saviour's Divinity. with Some Remarks on Mr. Whiston's and Dr. Clark's Notions on This Subject. by John", from "Hughes, John" (9781170953747)
- "Instructions for the Whole Year. Part II. for Lent. Being Practical Thoughts on the Epistles and Lessons from Ash-Wednesday to Tuesday in Easter-Week.", from "Gother, John" (9781170953808)