Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: William Andrews Clark Memorial Library (UCLA)ESTCID: N015737Notes: Imprint: Edinburgh : printed in the year, 1734. Collation: 24p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Social Sciences~~ General Broad-Scotch-addressd-to-all-true-Scots-men-The-second-edition~~See-Notes-Multiple-Contributors BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 117095328X, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 32 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=77gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Broad Scotch, Address'd To All True Scots Men. The Second Edition. See Notes Multiple Contributors, Books, Social and Cultural Studies, Broad Scotch, Address'd To All True Scots Men. The Second Edition. Books>Social and Cultural Studies
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Details of the book - Broad Scotch, Address'd to All True Scots Men. the Second Edition.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170953280
ISBN (ISBN-10): 117095328X
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,077 kg
Book in our database since 22.11.2011 04:03:37
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 02:30:27
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "A Letter to a Friend in Suffolk, Occasion'd by a Report of Repealing the Triennial ACT. the Second Edition.", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170953273)
- "Cardinal Tencin's Plan, Presented to the French King, for Settling the Pretender's Family Upon the British Throne, and Compleating the Long-Concerted", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170953297)
- "The Gentlemans Auditor: Or a New and Easie Method for Keeping Accompts of Gentlemens Estates as Well in Relation to Their Layings Out, as Comi", from "T. R. (Thomas Richards), R. (Thomas Rich" (9781170953266)
- "Remarks on a Pamphlet, Entitled, the Thoughts of a Member of the Lower House, in Relation to a Project for Restraining and Limiting the Power of the C", from "Mordaunt, Charles" (9781170953303)
- "Remarks on Mrs. Muilman's Letter to the Right Honourable the Earl of Chesterfield. in a Letter to Mrs. Muilman. by a Lady.", from "Lady" (9781170953259)
- "Schism Try'd and Condemn'd by the Sentiments of the Most Eminent Writers Among the Dissenters. Written for the Conviction of Gain-Sayers, ... by a Lay", from "J. C. , Lay-Hand" (9781170953310)