Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: Bodleian Library (Oxford)ESTCID: T219736Notes: Imprint: [London], 1743. Collation: ,42p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Social Sciences~~ General Charter-and-by-laws-of-the-Loriners-Company-London~~See-Notes-Multiple-Contributors BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1170953077, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 50 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=3mm, Gew.=109gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Details of the book - Charter and By-Laws of the Loriners Company, London.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170953075
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170953077
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,109 kg
Book in our database since 09.03.2012 14:36:30
Book found last time on 09.10.2014 06:14:03
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Lord Alemoor Reporter. Feb. 28, 1761. Information for Neas Macintosh of That Ilk, Esq; Claimant on the Forfeited Estate of Clunie, Against His Majesty", from "Macintosh, Aeneas" (9781170953068)
- "Unto the Right Honourable the Lords of Council and Session, the Petition of the Magistrates and Town-Council of the Borough of Kinghorn, ...", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170953082)
- "Appendix to the Constitutions of the Society of Free and Accepted Masons.", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170953051)
- "The Independent Whig.", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170953099)
- "Tres Oratiuncul] Habit] in Domo Convocationis Oxon.", from "King, William" (9781170953044)
- "An impartial history of the rise, progress and extinction of the late rebellion in Britain, in the years 1745 and 1746. ... By D. Graham. The sixth edition.", from "Graham, Dougal" (9781170953105)